Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

Hooray! Wasn't originally 100% on RDM but I'm happy with him now. As others have mentioned, what's most important is that we are a united force on this next season. 12th man etc.

• Like 3

When you're staring down the barrel of Nigel Pearson you'll almost take anyone else.

That being said I think this is possibly the best we could have got and with Steve Clarke hopefully alongside him i'm quietly optimistic.

We've just signed a manager with more experience than the previous two we've had whilst being a league below.

• Like 2

I wish him luck. He has a big task ahead, none more so than clearing out players who have had a losing mentality for several years. I hope that Clarke is confirmed as No. 2 as he has excellent experience as a coach and has also managed in the Championship. I'm pleased with this appointment after what he did with WBA, his Chelsea achievements aren't really relevant in our position. The hard work starts now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillaEire said:

I wish him luck. He has a big task ahead, none more so than clearing out players who have had a losing mentality for several years. I hope that Clarke is confirmed as No. 2 as he has excellent experience as a coach and has also managed in the Championship. I'm pleased with this appointment after what he did with WBA, his Chelsea achievements aren't really relevant in our position. The hard work starts now!

They will be in two years after we've set a new record for overall points in the Chamionship and secured the PL title by March 2018. Then we will be looking to see if he can repeat his Champions League heroics!!

4 minutes ago, Deisler123 said:

迪马特奥, 请带领维拉再次赢得欧洲冠军杯冠军!

"Di Matteo , please lead the Villa won the European Champions Cup again"

Don't worry guys, I got this. ;)

Edited by JPAngel
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sparrow1988 said:

They will be in two years after we've set a new record for overall points in the Chamionship and secured the PL title by March 2018. Then we will be looking to see if he can repeat his Champions League heroics!!

Hope so! :)

Â