Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

Pleased at the change in GK coach - since the incumbent came in all our keepers went to pieces. I think people underestimate the influence that GK coaches can have in this regard.

• Like 1

It feels like the first time in ages that a new manager at the club has gotten his own first choice backroom staff and they have been brought in quickly. That to me is a good sign. At least the work can begin straight away now. 

Edited by limvillian
  • Like 1

On 03/06/2016 at 19:01, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I see he already has links to the Chinese. Another positive.

The Italian accepted a remit to regain the Premier League title (Chelsea finished sixth in 2011-12) playing a more possession-oriented, stylish game. He accepted that Abramovichs staff would take the lead on player recruitment and he tolerated the clubs decision not to discipline Fernando Torres for a wantonly selfish post-match interview in the Allianz Arena.

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

The Italian accepted a remit to regain the Premier League title (Chelsea finished sixth in 2011-12) playing a more possession-oriented, stylish game. He accepted that Abramovichs staff would take the lead on player recruitment and he tolerated the clubs decision not to discipline Fernando Torres for a wantonly selfish post-match interview in the Allianz Arena.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

AT **** last!!!!!!!!!!!

We hire a manager and he's immediately able to bring in the required backroom staff.

Not rocket science.

this

not bothered if people rate them, dont rate them or like me dont particularly care about half of them...one thing counts and thats thay they are the people RDM wanted and the club went out and got them

as for eva, dont think her case vs chelsea has been settled yet

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

this

not bothered if people rate them, dont rate them or like me dont particularly care about half of them...one thing counts and thats thay they are the people RDM wanted and the club went out and got them

Pretty sure it just started in the courts this morning . 

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

this

Absolutely.

Tho fwiw I'm delighted with it. At this level it's a very very strong team imo.

• Like 1

Pretty sure it just started in the courts this morning . 

There are 2 cases: one vs Chelsea for constructive dismissal and one vs Mourinho for victimisation and discrimination.

She may be occupied for some time on all this.

And we should all have some fun seeing the whole affair dragged out in public for months & months. [emoji3]

Â