Roberto Di Matteo

Sam3773

2 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Exciting times with the new backroom staff.

Wonder who our new scouts will be?

Lerner had us covered in that respect, as a parting gift he appointed two chief scouts...

cat-banner_111378_870xauto.jpg

Edited by Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

There are 2 cases: one vs Chelsea for constructive dismissal and one vs Mourinho for victimisation and discrimination.

She may be occupied for some time on all this.

And we should all have some fun seeing the whole affair dragged out in public for months & months. emoji3.png

It's on BBC that tribunal is starting this week with evidence potentially starting tomorrow. Therefore I would anticipate this being concluded this week. The only thing that would likely delay it would be if they need to consider their decision and give reasons. However I do expect there to be some dragging of Chelsea and Mourinho through the mud...

21 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Is the Dr allowed to sue more than one person at a time? If so, you're going down faster than Villa did.

Is it even possible to go down quicker then Villa did?

That looks like a very good team. And an expensive team, I would think. Xia is obviously happy to spend the money to get a proper team in, and that is a good sign in itself.

A strong management team for the Championship, and I feel cautiously positive about our chances of coming back up, but the additions and omissions to the squad will be very enlightening.

• Like 3

Looks like Villa are finally putting together a decent off field team. New owner who if we give the benefit of the doubt should push us forwards, new manager with experience at this level and at much higher level and across Europe, good backroom staff, good people on the board... just need the playing staff now!

For the first time in a while we are beginning to resemble a professional football club. 

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

For the first time in a while we are beginning to resemble a professional football club. 

Just scouting and the playing squad to sort out now :)

Good afternoon! As expected Clarke and Bond have come in along with Di Matteo.

Happy with that wealth of experience between them both, Not rocket science but they are looking at a Barton Esque signing in the middle of the park someone to put his foot in and galvanise the squad.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, villa_southerner said:

Happy with that wealth of experience between them both, Not rocket science but they are looking at a Barton Esque signing in the middle of the park someone to put his foot in and galvanise the squad.

Nice one v_s, keep 'em coming.

54 minutes ago, villa_southerner said:

Gaz Baz please!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree we need a clean slate, i expect he will leave but as a respect from the club they might give a separate article to thank him for holding the fort when garde left. 

But he didn't hold the fort. He ran up the white flag and surrendered it.

• Like 2

Â