Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

12 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

If you look at his eyes you'll notice that he's looking up to our new captain Tommy 'the giant' Elphick. 

Wow Eagle Eyes has improved since my day. They only used to move left of right. The modern age is truly remarkable.  Kids don't know they're born etc

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Wow Eagle Eyes has improved since my day. They only used to move left of right. The modern age is truly remarkable.  Kids don't know they're born etc

Its around 60 years old!

• 2 weeks later...

45% value added to the value of his Lotus Health brand over the last year according to his website. I wish I could read Chinese.

He seems to have been quiet since the takeover was announced. Looking on the leisure and tourism section of the Recon website (via google translate) there's a section about a theme park, sports tourism and using Villa to improve football in China and a mention of promoting his Lotus health business.

Edited by useless

On 22 June 2016 at 19:26, TRO said:

Is the plan for Dr Tone to be based a B6?

I thought he said he was coming here with his family

not sure if it's the same anymore and as they continue to develop their middle class etc it might die out but from my experience with working with a private school (and even Warwick uni now) there is a huge acclaim for having UK privately educated on your cv in China, wouldn't be surprised if he's happy for his kids to be educated here 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I thought he said he was coming here with his family

not sure if it's the same anymore and as they continue to develop their middle class etc it might die out but from my experience with working with a private school (and even Warwick uni now) there is a huge acclaim for having UK privately educated on your cv in China, wouldn't be surprised if he's happy for his kids to be educated here 

Hasn't changed at all IME. 

I've also taught at an average technical university in China. I can quite understand why a British education is prestigious. 

8 hours ago, Daweii said:

Xia is just a trendsetter.. 2-3 years from now we'll all be rocking the fitted body long arms style of suit, he's a pioneer. Don't knock it until you've long armed a suit..

As we speak, my missus is sewing an extra 10 inch onto my suit ready for work tomorrow. I'll show those corporate fools who the fashion icon really is! 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

As we speak, my missus is seeing an extra 10 inch onto my suit ready for work tomorrow. I'll show those corporate fools who the fashion icon really is! 

Could get her to sew a ten inch dildo on too, that really would show your colleagues you mean business.

Edited by alreadyexists

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Could get her to sew a ten inch dildo on too, that really would show your colleagues you mean business.

Wouldn't really work, considering @It's Your Round has an 11-incher...

Edited by meme
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Whats the weather like in China compared to Brum?

Will he feel at home here?

Do you have any idea how big China is? It doesn't have a weather, it has a huge variety of weather and climates.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Daweii said:

Xia is just a trendsetter.. 2-3 years from now we'll all be rocking the fitted body long arms style of suit, he's a pioneer. Don't knock it until you've long armed a suit..

Stop making Sense

24a896b1a19e8cbb0a2e0a8dd93fb2aa.jpg

• Like 4

Â