Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

On 7/10/2016 at 13:51, Daweii said:

I am sure when Xia came in he thought it was stupid that the club stopped running on weekends aside from the obligatory football match.

LOL

I know what he means I suppose but it could be misinterpreted, couldn't it? 

If only we could get rid of these obligatory football matches, I could get everyone running the club 24/7. ;)

I like Dr X. You never know what he's going to say next...

Hope he doesn't follow in the footsteps of Fernandes and Gold. Also I can imagine what some Villa fans on Twitter will be like when they find out he is on there. Thousands and thousands of questions.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, meme said:

We came in early. 'Xia' has now protected his tweets.

Managed to follow him before he locked up too. 1 of 2179 followers :clap:. Probably turn out to be a fake account now won't it :(

1 hour ago, Barney_avfc said:

Managed to follow him before he locked up too. 1 of 2179 followers :clap:. Probably turn out to be a fake account now won't it :(

The official account are following him so I would think its the real deal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Companies House website, Recon, status of Directors, changes published, but probably means nothing.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10176070/filing-history

This?

It states that Wyness and Samuelson have both resigned... What gives?

Drama over - Wyness can be found here - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02502822/officers

Edited by Tubby

I wish his wealth would be officially verified, it would fill me with more confidence if so. I know it's not always how much you have but how you spend it but if the wolves rumours are true (7th richest man in China) I'm worried about next seasons chances of going automatically up. 

He's said himself when asked if he's as wealthy as a dollar billionaire, that he thinks he's worth 'rather more than that'. LHG recently valued at around a billion in English pounds, he has other businesses besides, xwho seem to have done a lot of work with government. Then there's the £600m he was widely reported to have put into a English bank account, to prove to the football league that he has the finances to run us for the next two years.

Wyness said recently that it's no good coming in a promising this and that if you can't back it up and that they've got a chance to be the best in the business.

Â