Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

He said that initially but when asked again at the press conference he seemed to dodge the question. I think he said something like he'll spend as much time here as possible but with his other businesses it takes him all around the world.

49 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Going OT like I said my understanding is it literally doesn't matter the standard of the school the fact that you put privately educated in England on a Chinese CV makes you the dogs bollocks 

I'm sure Tony said he was moving his family here 

Sorry not trying to disagree with you,  trying to support you. . We have king Edward's who I believe send more students to oxbridge than Eaton,  harrow etc. If you consider an English education to be a badge of honor then king Edward's would be something you would aim for 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, useless said:

Just had a look to see if there was anything at 'reconsport.com' and apparently it's just been recently registered.

The domain was registered on the 2nd of August last year.  Whoever owns it has paid an external company (WhoisGuard) to mask their contact details from the wider web.

3 minutes ago, meme said:

Yay! Chemically produced burgers to be sold in Villa Park!

All burgers are made of chemicals, however they're produced.

3 minutes ago, limpid said:

All burgers are made of chemicals, however they're made from horses

Edited for Realism.

Edited by meme
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, limpid said:

All burgers are made of chemicals, however they're produced.

tumblr_o30kx29Imv1v6x754o1_250.gif

Just now, meme said:

Yay! Lab-made burgers to be sold in Villa Park!

II hope so, They're still about 2 years from production, but I can't wait.

There was a few paragraphs on the Recon site mention using the of purchase Villa to promote his Lotus food Brand Obviously.

Recon

'2016年,联合睿康全资收购了拥有辉煌历史和荣耀的阿斯顿维拉俱乐部,成为第一个控股英国足球俱乐部的中国公司,并正式进军体育健康产业。作为中国体育产业国际化的探路者,睿康将借助这个在世界足坛有影响力的俱乐部平台,将先进的足球理念和管理文化引入国内,为中国足球和体育的发展提供帮助。依托俱乐部和维拉公园的知名度、球迷网络,打造现代足球文化主题公园,大力发展体育旅游业。同时,充分考虑体育文化产业与健康食品服务产业的互动,将集团旗下莲花健康产品带到世界各地。'

And how it reads via Google translate

'2016, the United Rui Kang wholly acquired has a glorious history and glory Aston Villa club, becoming the first English club holding a Chinese company, and entered the sports and health industry. As China Sports Industry International Pathfinder, Rui Kang will take advantage of this in world football club of influential platform, advanced football philosophy and management culture into the country to provide assistance for the development of Chinese football and sports. Relying on well-known clubs and fans network Villa Park, to build a modern football culture theme park, to develop sports tourism. Meanwhile, the full account of the cultural industry and interactive sports health food service industry, the Lotus Group's health products to the rest of the world.'

Did a bit of delving into the RECON website. It says recent valuations of Lotus Heath (likely it's main company) are at 8.1bn Yuan, which Google says is around £1bn.

Also gives off a lot of nice smelling hints for what we can expect in the future. Bookmark it, folks!

http://www.reconig.com/htm/53.htm

"Kicked out performance is the last word." Summer build the system, the most important goal is to help Aston Villa return to the Premiership, "This is our primary goal for next season." After the acquisition is successful, Xia also said it would build the system with a modern enterprise scientific methods to manage this club. And the world's best youth training system, the top training environment and facilities Villa, built in the system after the summer White, will open their training camp, and Chinese clubs to cooperate.

I think Urban planning is his main thing and might be where's he made most of his money. That's certainly what a lot of his weibo posts and the Recon site seem to be about.

3 hours ago, meme said:

Did a bit of delving into the RECON website. It says recent valuations of Lotus Heath (likely it's main company) are at 8.1bn Yuan, which Google says is around £1bn.

Also gives off a lot of nice smelling hints for what we can expect in the future. Bookmark it, folks!

http://www.reconig.com/htm/53.htm

The "summer White"?

Wonder what that is?

"Kicked out performance is the last word." Summer build the system, the most important goal is to help Aston Villa return to the Premiership, "This is our primary goal for next season."

Premiership? Are we moving to Scotland, or taking up Rugby?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

The "summer White"?

Wonder what that is?

I think 'summer' is a bad translation of 'new season'

Not a clue what 'White' is.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, meme said:

I think 'summer' is a bad translation of 'new season'

Not a clue what 'White' is.

summer is one translation of 'Xia'.

17 hours ago, limpid said:

summer is one translation of 'Xia'.

GYe8m88.png

In that case, boy do we have some very sexual matters going on down at Villa Park...

Â