Keinan Davis

a-k

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

£6m for a home grown striker going to a PL club that absolutely ripped it up and every single fan is desperate for them to sign

It's not 2012.

15 mill and Cameron Archer on loan. Tbat would be perfect . 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

But if he doesn’t we don’t get a much of a fee for him. I’d rather sell now as his stock is at its highest. 

but if he does then we get more or have a Premier League striker pushing for a start here.

11 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

He should be sold now. He is not good enough for us. We need a top striker who can put away the numerous chances we create, and no one would think that will be him.

image.thumb.png.d5cb8a5b00af22bca3b7ab2e6e81130c.png

Agree we need to reinforce our strike force with more quality but...

Its a total myth that we've created masses of chances, in reality our strikers have actually performed pretty well. 

(PS: Arsenal are a shit team, they are 17th on this list and have been bailed out by an unbelievable conversion rate). 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Its a total myth that we've created masses of chances, in reality our strikers have actually performed pretty well. 

(PS: Arsenal are a shit team, they are 17th on this list and have been bailed out by an unbelievable conversion rate). 

Good stats, I think when we control games we tend to create a lot of chances and at times have been pretty wasteful which is where that perception comes from. Reality is though we don’t control enough games which leads to these stats. 

Hopefully Kamara and Carlos will help with that but in terms of dominating possession you are only as strong as your weakest link which is where some of the concerns around trampoline feet Watkins and McGinns loose passing come from. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I have the foggiest to what people are seeing when they talk about KD’s potential. It all reeks of Villa bias… It’s nice that he’s one of our own and we treat him like that. However, the lad is 24 and he hasn’t really improved since We came up. 

It’s best for both Him and Villa if he try else where. 

good luck fella. 

Agree with all of this, although we signed him from a non-league club at 19.  To me, 'one of our own' should surely be a local lad who has come through the academy....? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FLVillan said:

Agree with all of this, although we signed him from a non-league club at 19.  To me, 'one of our own' should surely be a local lad who has come through the academy....? 

Ah, I thought he came right though our youth system. My bad

well I’m still clueless to why he gets such an easy pass by the fans. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

We don't create endless chances that's fair. However Ings missed two sitters first half v Spurs. Watkins missed one on one early second half v Wolves. We score that and we probably draw that game.

If we want to be pushing top 8 next season we need to be scoring those chances at those times in games.

44 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

We don't create endless chances that's fair. However Ings missed two sitters first half v Spurs. Watkins missed one on one early second half v Wolves. We score that and we probably draw that game.

If we want to be pushing top 8 next season we need to be scoring those chances at those times in games.

There will always be missed sitters like that, even with galactic superstars strikers. Best way to ensure more goals is to create more chances and better chances.

Â