Keinan Davis

a-k

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Saying that he doesn't look remotely fit. He had the ball and opened his legs for a sprint end of the half and he didn't really have the acceleration or the legs. Looked very tired and I'm not sure now if he's even training and nursing an injury still.

A

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Maybe watch the other games he’s played in before saying he’s not that great. 

He’s half fit and they’ve shoehorned him in as such because he’s so important for them. 

I have, he’s not a PL level striker!  I’m not sure that is even a debate these days!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I have, he’s not a PL level striker!  I’m not sure that is even a debate these days!

Guess what, just because you say it isn’t a debate doesn’t mean it’s not. Tends to go against everything you’ve ever argued for on these boards given your tendency to sometimes argue against the general consensus. 

Some of us happen to think he’s class and will show that with a season at the top level given the chance. 

Just now, Steero113 said:

Guess what, just because you say it isn’t a debate doesn’t mean it’s not. Tends to go against everything you’ve ever argued for on these boards given your tendency to sometimes argue against the general consensus. 

Some of us happen to think he’s class and will show that with a season at the top level given the chance. 

To show that he needs to stay injury free. In his most recent injury free run,  he did look like he was showing the signs of being a top class Championship player,  that could function in a PL team.

But then he got injured again.

If he gets injured, and misses 6 games every 6 months, then takes 2 games to get back fully fit, he'll never be the quality forward he might otherwise be.

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Tends to go against everything you’ve ever argued for on these boards given your tendency to sometimes argue against the general consensus. 

Hit a nerve have I, that’s a fairly untrue comment but you go with that 😂

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Yep, there are a couple….two or three…hardly a convincing amount!

Just now, nick76 said:

Hit a nerve have I, that’s a fairly untrue comment but you go with that 😂

Yep, there are a couple….two or three…hardly a convincing amount!

Perhaps re read your beloved Tammy thread Nick. 

Hit a nerve… 😂 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

To show that he needs to stay injury free. In his most recent injury free run,  he did look like he was showing the signs of being a top class Championship player,  that could function in a PL team.

But then he got injured again.

If he gets injured, and misses 6 games every 6 months, then takes 2 games to get back fully fit, he'll never be the quality forward he might otherwise be.

I agree, and a much more balanced viewpoint than some. 

Gets no luck whatsoever with injuries, and that will most likely be his downfall. He was only 40% fit today. 

• Like 1

Just now, Steero113 said:

Perhaps re read your beloved Tammy thread Nick. 

Hit a nerve… 😂 

Ok that winner of an European competition, didn’t he also have a record for first season scoring metric for them and loved by Mourinho at Roma who are a huge Italian club but yeah you keep loving Keinan!  It’s like you aren’t even trying to argue/debate but just want to self own yourself!

Just now, nick76 said:

Ok that winner of an European competition, didn’t he also have a record for first season scoring metric for them and loved by Mourinho at Roma who are a huge Italian club but yeah you keep loving Keinan!  It’s like you aren’t even trying to argue/debate but just want to self own yourself!

Completely and utterly missed the point mate. Well analysed 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Fit or not he isn't a Premier League striker in a million years so hopefully Forest see this out and plan to buy him in the summer. 

Yep, more chance they’ll have to finances to buy him if they are promoted and they like him so would be good.

I agree with you loads Nick, but I don't get how you can hate Davis so much. 

He's not a premier league player, but given his rise through the ranks I don't think that's a surprise. I think he's going to have a good championship career and potentially have a run in the prem. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 1

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

You know you don't have to post like this, right?

We get it, you hate him, you like mocking him, but like, we've got it already.

Well I’ve been supporting him during the game in the game thread but when people say silly stuff it’s just ridiculous so easy cheap comebacks.  I don’t hate him, I don’t think he’s good enough for us but then some go over the top about him and it’s silly.  I want Forest to come up, I want them to buy him and I wish him well.  I don’t hate him, I’ve actually said good things about him in the past but people always focus on the less likeable posts I’ve done about him which is the majority but it’s generally against just as ridiculous over positive posts about him.

Â