Keinan Davis

a-k

1 minute ago, DCJonah said:

I agree with you loads Nick, but I don't get how you can hate Davis so much. 

He's not a premier league player, but given his rise through the ranks I don't think that's a surprise. I think he's going to have a good championship career and potentially have a run in the prem. 

don’t hate him! I agree with the second paragraph, my arguments are with those that think he could be a great player! Just laughable!

Just now, nick76 said:

Well I’ve been supporting him during the game in the game thread but when people say silly stuff it’s just ridiculous so easy cheap comebacks.  I don’t hate him, I don’t think he’s good enough for us but then some go over the top about him and it’s silly.  I want Forest to come up, I want them to buy him and I wish him well.  I don’t hate him, I’ve actually said good things about him in the past but people always focus on the less likeable posts I’ve done about him which is the majority but it’s generally against just as ridiculous over positive posts about him.

This is the bit that I don’t like. 

No one is saying “stupid stuff”, it’s just stuff you don’t agree with and therefore you just resort to petty cheap comebacks. Makes you look pretty weird to be honest. 

He scored against the vermin and celebrated in front of them knowing well the celebration was for his current employer and his patent club more so and boy did they bite = legend 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

This is the bit that I don’t like. 

No one is saying “stupid stuff”, it’s just stuff you don’t agree with and therefore you just resort to petty cheap comebacks. Makes you look pretty weird to be honest. 

Some people are saying stupid stuff but you agree with it so you don’t think it’s stupid.  If you see the petty cheap comments to me, you’ll understand why I do it back sometimes.  I don’t take it to heart, people disagree and both sides of the argument do it occasionally.  

I’m pretty weird? I’m supporting a team (“Forest”) who aren’t my team, to win the play-off final because our player is playing for them, and discussing it on an online forum.  Of course I’m weird, just like you and everybody else on here today!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

So with Forest winning and getting promotion, I wonder if they will take the plunge and make his transfer permanent? If they offer anything upwards of £5million I think that would be good business for both parties. We could maybe even hopefully include some kind of buy back clause in case he does fulfill his potential at Forest.

£8m is a more than fair price if they want the lad. We paid £20m for big Wes is much worse.

Davis could definitely become a PL player if he stayed fit for a season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Some people are saying stupid stuff but you agree with it so you don’t think it’s stupid.  If you see the petty cheap comments to me, you’ll understand why I do it back sometimes.  I don’t take it to heart, people disagree and both sides of the argument do it occasionally.  

I’m pretty weird? I’m supporting a team (“Forest”) who aren’t my team, to win the play-off final because our player is playing for them, and discussing it on an online forum.  Of course I’m weird, just like you and everybody else on here today!

Nick76. You really do err on the side of negative with regards to Keinan. Had to stop posting about him as your negativity towards him was making me want to launch my phone at the wall in frustration. Not a great game from him if i am honest but to argue that your posts were in support of him is simply laughable. Well done Forest . Chuffed to have them back in the Prem. Proper club with a likeable team and manager. 

• Like 2

£12m plus a buy back for me. 

Agree with the other posters who say he just needs a relatively uninterrupted full season. 

Hope he does well, he’s had a horrid, horrid time of it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

So with Forest winning and getting promotion, I wonder if they will take the plunge and make his transfer permanent? If they offer anything upwards of £5million I think that would be good business for both parties. We could maybe even hopefully include some kind of buy back clause in case he does fulfill his potential at Forest.

We can get 7-10m for him imo. I'm sure Forest have paid those fees for some strikers in past 5 years when they were mid table championship.

It's a bit like us getting Mings in. Bournemouth probably would've been happy to sell for 10m but he comes in and is revelation when we go up and suddenly they realise he's far more important to us than them so they put price up to 25m.

We should do the same as Forest will pay it.

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

I have, he’s not a PL level striker!  I’m not sure that is even a debate these days!

I think most people on this forum know your views on Davis by now, pal.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

£10m + 25% sell on.

Any less and again I'll question Purslow 

Yes, that would definitely put everything else he's done at the club down the toilet. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

He’s done his job with forest at that level , they’ll probably move on and get someone a bit sharper and hel either be at another chump club on loan or 5m to Norwich 

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Yes, that would definitely put everything else he's done at the club down the toilet. lol

Anyone can take someone's money and pump 300m in like.

He's done some great stuff spoke really well at times. Our business has not been good a lot of times.

Â