Keinan Davis

a-k

12 minutes ago, roonst83 said:

Showed more than Samatta yesterday yet never looks a threat on goal. Ever. But I honestly don't think he's not there to score goals, as in I don't think Smith plays him to score as he knows he can't. He's included to be more so to be a nuisance and hope he can hustle and lay the ball off for our midfielders. Sadly, that's more proactive than Samatta is being. And even more sadly, neither is good enough.

You simply can't have zero threat from your strikers if you wish to stay in this division. 

We simply have too many limited players.....I appreciate the work Keinan Does......but in that position, you have to score goals......you have to do what it says on the tin, in every position.

its like a goal Keeper who is not very good with crosses......He is limited ,then.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TRO said:

I don't know what we are?.....just somebody that keeps getting transfers wrong.

Suso biggest issue at this club.

Worse than the players, the manager, the owners.

6 hours ago, TRO said:

ok?

I would keep him for the championship though, with samatta playing off him.

but we need a quick, forager in the squad to mix it up.....the front line has no pace.

It has plenty of pace - just not the right movement. That's the difference between levels. 

2 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Keinan can’t score, Mbwana can’t score.

Keinan duffs up opposing defences, Mbwana doesn’t. 

On that basis, I’m a Davis fan. 

But I think any half decent manager could get them playing together.

So a half decent manager would play 2 strikers who cant score?

Hope we get one of those half decent manager types!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Nigel said:

So a half decent manager would play 2 strikers who cant score?

Hope we get one of those half decent manager types!

Any half decent manager would get this squad pushing for champs league places mate, isn't it obvious?

Nah, me neither.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

My favourite player in this team by some distance. 

I like it when he smashes stuff.

If he can get some confidence in his game, he can make quite a big jump very quickly.

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Needs to have the game of his life against Arsenal. I fancy him against their CBs. They could barely handle Wesley at the Emirates. Come on Keinan, let this be your moment!

I agree with that.

Actually I really think he's currently our best striker. He'll score eventually, hopefully will begin with this week.

9 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

My favourite player in this team by some distance. 

I like this Kenji. Your favorite player doesn't have to be the best player. Mine is Elmo.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Needs to have the game of his life against Arsenal. I fancy him against their CBs. They could barely handle Wesley at the Emirates. Come on Keinan, let this be your moment!

Missed a trick not starting him against everton , they couldn’t hanlde Wesley beginning of the season either

• Like 1

8 hours ago, momo said:

Why not start with both?

We did against wolves and it didn't look like working. 

It changes everything else in the team to start them both and they just aren't good enough to do that. 

Â