Keinan Davis

a-k

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

He’s crap, if anyone offers us anything for him in the summer I’d sell, how he missed that tonight, it was harder to miss than score 

Nah disagree, weaker foot, he's done the right thing going across the keeper... Its a chance, it's something you expect and want our first choice to score but I'm reluctant to even call it a sitter, better players than him miss that chance 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Nah disagree, weaker foot, he's done the right thing going across the keeper... Its a chance, it's something you expect and want our first choice to score but I'm reluctant to even call it a sitter, better players than him miss that chance 

It was with his stronger left foot

• Like 1

Just now, rbcuk said:

It was with his stronger left foot

He's not right footed?! That's slightly different then! 

Would add that to be fair to him the keepers made a good angle and gone with his feet rather than hand... I think if it's on target there's a chance he saves it 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Would add that to be fair to him the keepers made a good angle and gone with his feet rather than hand... I think if it's on target there's a chance he saves it 

Haha nah he’s left footed, that’s why he didn’t trust his right foot

Just now, rbcuk said:

Haha nah he’s left footed, that’s why he didn’t trust his right foot

A top top quality finisher opens his body up and bends that with his right

I wasn't expecting that from him but i still thought he did the right thing he just dragged it, how bad a miss it was is slightly exaggerated probably because of how significant it could have been, it wasn't as bad as EL ghazi vs Everton for example 

The keeper made the angle so easy for him. I was laughing before he was about to shoot because I thought there was no way he couldnt score. But he missed, and looked like he was just walking around the pitch like he’d played 120 mins. We need the upgrades to be right next season.

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Just want to say this.

If we had drawn the game it wouldn't be Keinan's fault.

His pace is what got him through on goal, don't forget that. Don't know if Samatta would get to the end of that chance.

Pretty sure he is slower than samatta - awful performance not just the miss lethargic closing down.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

A top top quality finisher opens his body up and bends that with his right

I wasn't expecting that from him but i still thought he did the right thing he just dragged it, how bad a miss it was is slightly exaggerated probably because of how significant it could have been, it wasn't as bad as EL ghazi vs Everton for example 

This is why we need to spend big on a striker in the summer as the likes of Davis and samatta ain’t good enough, need clinical finishers up there 

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I thought the keeper made it easy for him gave him a big space to aim for but he scuffed it. Hard for him to come on and have that type of pressure on him. 

He wasn't ready for the responsibility this season. We needed another striker, a Maupay or someone, and for Davis to have spent the season in the Championship. Sadly that didn't happen, but if we stay up he shouldn't be playing Premier League football next season.

Â