Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

4 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Grealish showed under Sherwood that he could be a Premier League player.

not with consistency and not without going to ground a bit too regularly.....but hey!

I guess that too is a part of Development.

I am not saying, Steve Bruce has developed Jack all on his ownsome.....but what I am saying is folk can't have it both ways.

On Steve's watch he has blossomed.

11 hours ago, TRO said:

do forgive me for being coy.....but you respond to a post that believes O'Hare would have a better chance under better manager ( whoever that is?) and you then you cite Jack in your response....I just thought how Ironic, when SB has presided over Jacks development and he has turned in to such a fine example of a home grown player.

just thought it was worth a mention.....maybe you failed to spot it.

I think you’re reading far too much into the post TRO.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Brilliant tonight for the U23's.

Hopefully will get his chance with the new manager.

Is a better prospect than RHM, in my opinion.

Yep, hatrick for the U23s, so surely a matter of time before he takes the step up to first team?

• Like 1

He needs to be on the peripheral of the first team at least.

He needs to be emulating Mason Mount, he can't keep playing in the under 23's, he needs to learn the next stage.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

He needs to be on the peripheral of the first team at least.

He needs to be emulating Mason Mount, he can't keep playing in the under 23's, he needs to learn the next stage.

Whether it is here or elsewhere he should be playing football , not dicking about with the U23s.

I don't mind either, but just get him some games ffs. Should have been 18 months ago.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Whether it is here or elsewhere he should be playing football , not dicking about with the U23s.

I don't mind either, but just get him some games ffs. Should have been 18 months ago.

******** around with the u23s isn’t a nice way of putting it, was Jack ******* around with the u23s when he was playing for them? 

59 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

******** around with the u23s isn’t a nice way of putting it, was Jack ******* around with the u23s when he was playing for them? 

No, he wasn't, but by the age O'Hare is now Jack had played a full season on loan at Notts County. I think he'd also made the semi-final and final FA Cup appearances at Callum's age. I think Callum would really benefit from a loan. I think he can go away and become a six month legend somewhere in league 1. I think it'd do him a world of good.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

No, he wasn't, but by the age O'Hare is now Jack had played a full season on loan at Notts County. I think he'd also made the semi-final and final FA Cup appearances at Callum's age. I think Callum would really benefit from a loan. I think he can go away and become a six month legend somewhere in league 1. I think it'd do him a world of good.

Agreed

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Needs to go on loan. Notts County? Crewe?

Out of those two I’d  pick Crewe. I’ve watched them live twice this season they have some cracking players. McKirdy did well there  last season and if smith doesn’t play Cal. Crewe could good club he would link up with talented 19 to. 22 year olds they have in first team another Calum called Calum Ainsley subject of (six figure bid in Jan from championship team) Charlie Kirk and Harry Pickering all 3 have high potential and would work well with our Cal.

League Two would toughen him up.and he will be laying balls on for Jordan Bowery, Shaun Milller or Chris Porter to finish off lol good old Bowery.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mazrim said:

Honestly, I'd keep him around. A good alternative to Grealish. Get him in there.

I'm with you Maz. 

If Bruce were still here id be shouting for a loan, but i think he will honestly learn more here now.

• Like 1

Â