• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, skarroki said:

With us releasing so many young players at the end of the season, does this lad stand a good chance of breaking through to the matchday squads this season?

He's got a chance now, good luck to him 

On 18/12/2015 at 13:30, Villan4Life said:

17 year old Youth Team prospect from Solihull is training with the 1st team. 

I'd always presumed that it was against site rules for anyone other than @sir_gary_cahill to start youth player threads? ;)

• Like 1

On 7/25/2017 at 14:34, av1 said:

I'd always presumed that it was against site rules for anyone other than @sir_gary_cahill to start youth player threads? ;)

:) taking more interest in youth players myself these Days as am a recently qualified level 2 & 3 in pfa scouting association in football talent identification.

• Like 2
On 25/07/2017 at 14:34, av1 said:

It is.

27 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

:) taking more interest in youth players myself these Days as am a recently qualified level 2 & 3 in pfa scouting association in football talent identification.

You are ok just this once. :)

• Haha 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â