Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

I've seen him a few times for Cov

He's excellent for them to be honest, but that doesn't mean I think he'll make it in the Prem.

He's like Grealish really but nowhere near as good. Pulls a lot of strings, gets moves started, but very little end product.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I imagine we got something off him for a tribunal given he was under 23 when he left us.

We should've sold him in summer 2018. Barely using him that season said it all about Steve Bruce with young players, can remember him playing in FA cup game v Peterborough and then not figuring again all season and he obviously wasn't going to get minutes with Grealish finally showing his best form.

Instead another we just kept around, half heatedly loaned out and just let his contract run out.

Burnley doing quite a good job of lowering age of their squad so far, close to signing Josh Cullen from Anderlecht who's a decent CM.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Doesn't look like he's in Coventry squad for today as he tries to force through Burnley move.

Judging by how they started at Huddersfield it's absolutely the place to be right now.

Didn't he pledge his future to Coventry a few weeks back?

According to reports he is injured for today. 

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Didn't he pledge his future to Coventry a few weeks back?

According to reports he is injured for today. 

I don't think so . . . certainly the commentators in the Burnley game were specifically talking about how they're still trying to sign him anyway.

• 4 months later...
Â