Rudy Gestede

midian

Was interested to see his general play today, he looks a real handful. His hold up play seems excellent and he has an eye for a pass as well.

passing really surprised me, played a wonderful ball to Gabby when he came on that sent Gabby away and was so good he couldnt get into the box to get on the end of it 

Gestede I see as a poor man's Fellaini, which is ok if that's your thing. 

Please don't mention him in the same vein as Benteke, it's just delusional hyperbole. This guy has is 27 and has been around the block a few times. 

Edited by supernova26

Please don't mention him in the same vein as Benteke.

Apart from the fact they play different positions, have two totally different styles and attributes you are spot on.

Also, a poor man's Fellaini I would take any **** day...or do you not remember Weimann or Bowery?

Please don't mention him in the same vein as Benteke, it's just delusional hyperbole. This guy has is 27 and has been around the block a few times. 

Call him what you want. He scored the winner today and we got 3 points. So yeah, poor man's Fellaini, Huddlestone, David Luiz, Coloccini, Carlos Valderrama, afro or not, call him what you want, but if he keeps scoring that will do for me.

Whether he's 27 or not, whenever he has been played he has scored at a good rate. 4 of last 5 seasons have been around 180 mins a goal or better. Last two seasons have been more like 135 mins per goal.

Really don't care if he's the same type of player as Benteke or not, so long as he's scoring.

My online stalker back to ruin the thread. Do you beat your kids up?

Asking a guy if he beats his kids up because of things he says that bugs you is well out of order. I don't know if you've apologised for that comment yet but, if you haven't, I think you should.

• Like 2

Â