Rudy Gestede

midian

I think as fans we need to be careful when judging the team selection.  We've been told several times that Sherwood picks the team based on training, so whoever gets put up front we can assume deserved it.

I'm hoping this is true.  If so- it would lead me to believe that the best players will play and start Saturday.  Perhaps the Mail article and mentions of certain players not starting is a ruse by TS to try and surprise Bournemouth.

I'd like to see TS start Gestede, Ayew, and Veretout...  then bring on the experienced heads at the end of the game to help close it out.

UTV!

I think as fans we need to be careful when judging the team selection.  We've been told several times that Sherwood picks the team based on training, so whoever gets put up front we can assume deserved it.

I'm hoping this is true.  If so- it would lead me to believe that the best players will play and start Saturday.  Perhaps the Mail article and mentions of certain players not starting is a ruse by TS to try and surprise Bournemouth.

I'd like to see TS start Gestede, Ayew, and Veretout...  then bring on the experienced heads at the end of the game to help close it out.

UTV!

Problem is our "experienced heads" have plenty of losing experience. I'm excited we got rid of many of them, hope for more to go.

Â