Rudy Gestede

midian

Gestede I see as a poor man's Fellaini, which is ok if that's your thing.

Please don't mention him in the same vein as Benteke, it's just delusional hyperbole. This guy has is 27 and has been around the block a few times.

Jesus Christ...this blinded me for about 10 seconds.

From now on I'm just going to assume that your ass hole does in fact have teeth in it.

• Like 4

.....If you look at the still (image) from behind Gestede....its nigh on perfect heading ability.

I'm not going to compare him with anyone, but as some pundits have described him as a battering ram, I think undermines the technique of his heading ability.

I think he will he will become a valuable weapon for us.....and a Terrace favourite.

but, first game, a way to go yet.

This might have been discussed before but how do you pronounce his surname is it ges-ted or ges-te-day

it's "guest-ed" or "guess ted"

Damn it I've been singing ooh Rude Ges-te-day sincenews of his goal, trying to fill the Benteke void

Please don't mention him in the same vein as Benteke, it's just delusional hyperbole. This guy has is 27 and has been around the block a few times.

Whether he's 27 or not, whenever he has been played he has scored at a good rate. 4 of last 5 seasons have been around 180 mins a goal or better. Last two seasons have been more like 135 mins per goal.

Really don't care if he's the same type of player as Benteke or not, so long as he's scoring.

I thought he was 26 anyway

Whether he's 27 or not, whenever he has been played he has scored at a good rate. 4 of last 5 seasons have been around 180 mins a goal or better. Last two seasons have been more like 135 mins per goal.

Really don't care if he's the same type of player as Benteke or not, so long as he's scoring.

He is. There's an annoying habit on VT of adding a year or two onto players' ages.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ...this blinded me for about 10 seconds.

From now on I'm just going to assume that your ass hole does in fact have teeth in it.

The guy's a troll and a not too subtle one either

• Like 1

He is. There's an annoying habit on VT of adding a year or two onto players' ages.

im surprised he hasnt been called Guested yet ;)

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette.

I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

• Like 2

Â