Rudy Gestede

midian

Gestede I see as a poor man's Fellaini, which is ok if that's your thing.

Please don't mention him in the same vein as Benteke, it's just delusional hyperbole. This guy has is 27 and has been around the block a few times.

Jesus Christ...this blinded me for about 10 seconds.

From now on I'm just going to assume that your ass hole does in fact have teeth in it.

The guy's a troll and a not too subtle one either

Correct.

Great impression so far, did everything right.

Well, today removes any doubt that Trent is ITK.

But increases the risk of people getting nicked as a result of suspicious betting patterns ☺

Nailed on to bag one on Saturday I'm certain.

I can see the headlines now, Villatalk moderator share's cell with Birmingham Chairman Carson Yeung.

RudyExplode.gif

Sherwood on Rudy after the game.

I don't think our centre-backs are too happy defending against him every day in training. He attacks the ball, he throws everything at it. He flies in and hurts people if they get in his way but seems to get up himself.

Here

Watching that goal back you can see what Sherwood means, he scored 19 headers in last two seasons and you can see why.

• Like 1

Seeing it again(and again and again) Its the first time in 5 years I've seen a villa player attack the ball from a set piece, since mellberg, laursen & carew we have really struggled with corners.

I love this guy already.

Him and Richards are going straight into my fantasy team, I'm convinced they're both going to score a load of headed goals.

I agree, Richards will certainly be a vast improvement over Vlaar in this area. Think Gestede could give Blind nightmares on Friday. 

Edited by JoeParker91
  • Like 1

Him and Richards are going straight into my fantasy team, I'm convinced they're both going to score a load of headed goals.

I set my alarm for 5am so I could get Gustede in for free rather than use my waiver pick in my draft league (draft fantasy football rules). He cost me nearly 5 hours of sleep overall but it was so worth it.

Â