Rudy Gestede

midian

I think he'll get a cameo at most in our first game unless he's been bossing it in training and really caught the eye of mr. Sherwood.

Edited by osmark86

Has he gotten any minutes this preseason even for Blackburn? If so, how did he look? Basically want to know if he is ready for the first match of the season.

Don't think he played in any of their pre-seasons.

Delfouneso has banged one in for them though if that helps.

Has he gotten any minutes this preseason even for Blackburn? If so, how did he look? Basically want to know if he is ready for the first match of the season.

Don't think he played in any of their pre-seasons.

Delfouneso has banged one in for them though if that helps.

good, thanks for sharing 

still think we'll tie them considering our record against newcomers and the fact that they'll be mighty fired up for their first ever Premier League game. I really hope we win it convincingly though (obviously) and surprise a few people.

Nailed on to bag one on Saturday I'm certain.

ITK?

No. If he was ITK that post would have read "He is set to score 0-1 goals on Saturday my sources can confirm"

Nah it would have said

"I've been told he'll score on Saturday... although there's still a chance he might not #ITK"

Srs if I hear people sing that godawful Kaiser Chiefs song I will personally hunt every last one of them down and twist a screwdriver into their eardrum so they know how it feels.

Better sharpen your screwdriver then as it's inevitable it'll happen lol
  • Like 1

Â