Rudy Gestede

midian

It was just a bog standard unmarked header straight from the Championship. And the Benteke who? posts are embarrassing.

However he does genuinely seem very happy to be here clapping the fans as he came on was a nice touch. 

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

My online stalker back to ruin the thread. Do you beat your kids up?

Ha!

Can't you just let people enjoy themselves? You have to try and piss on their parade.

Some of us are more level headed than others. Balance is sometimes required.

• Like 1

Ha!

Can't you just let people enjoy themselves? You have to try and piss on their parade.

Oh well done you. Congratulations on your FIFA 92 rating for level headedness.

• Like 4

Ha!

phew thankfully your level headedness has helped me realise we shouldnt celebrate today win

• Like 2

Really pleased for Rudy. I wasn't sure we needed him with Adebayor coming in but after seeing the presence he had today and the price we paid in happy to concede I was off the mark. Can't wait to see how he can link up with Grealish.

Is that what you suggest to all your victims. I think your post rate suggests you should be getting out more, especially as you are a proven post on poster culprit.

I know a few numbers you can ring if you need help mate, we're all here for you. Maybe take a few months off football until we can get you better.

Â