Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

I didn't watch too many games this season because I'm not a mentalist, but from what I saw when I did watch it seems that his main ability is passing the ball straight to the opposition. 

More "key passes" and "crosses" than anyone else in our squad with a pass success of 83% - which is bang average for the league, but ranks quite highly for Aston Villa :D

• Like 1

On 5/6/2016 at 15:49, Phumfeinz said:

I didn't watch too many games this season because I'm not a mentalist, but from what I saw when I did watch it seems that his main ability is passing the ball straight to the opposition. 

Not sure if serious......:rolleyes:

EDIT: Thought this was the JORDAN AYEW THREAD.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

On 6 May 2016 at 13:53, bobzy said:

More "key passes" and "crosses" than anyone else in our squad with a pass success of 83% - which is bang average for the league, but ranks quite highly for Aston Villa :D

Creative players tend to get a lower success rate on passes because they try forward passes. Give him a mobile centre forward and I'm sure he'd be a lot better aswell. Our strikers movement Ayew aside is awful! I think he'd run games it he Championship with ease. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I hope new management team try get best out of him, he has talent and good set-piece delivery but for me biggest disappointment of the season

Agree with this.  There is a player in there and think in time he will come good either for us or someone else.  What I found the most puzzling is that he didn't really kick on and show his ability under Garde?  One or two games maybe but nothing of real note? I like him though and would be happy if RDM sees something in him. 

Edited by ferguson1

9 hours ago, LondonLax said:

I wonder if he regrets opting to sign for us instead of Leicester?

I wonder if Leicester regret him signing for us instead of them? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Replaceable -> out.

Not sure. Whilst I think he was shite last season and a total waste of money I do think he has more than enough in his locker to be quality at Championship level. Unless we sign someone like Will Hughes, or even Knockaert, I think Veretout has a place in the first team pretty much on lock. 

there are alot of players that where shit last season that should be given atleast afew games of preseason to see what they can do. We had three bad/underperforming

managers last season that didnt have a clue . Some of them looked alright for afew games under remi until he gave up and just didnt care anymore

Â