Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

22 hours ago, KSV said:

No smart arse. As in I think hed have better options. If he leaves I reckon he will go back to france

Smart fat arse i'll thank you

33 minutes ago, KSV said:

Off you go. All those that relegated us are happy to go now arent they. Dont even try and convince them. Bring in players who want to fight for this club. We got relegated for a reason. Heartless bunch of over paid rocket polishers. 

Pretty much bang on. Although at least Amavi and Ayew (other than the silly red card) acquitted themselves, for me everyone else in the team was desperately short of what is required, wouldn't be unhappy if every man jack of them were sold.

I was never a massive fan of Petrov (because I didn't think he offered enough), but I would honestly have him back in a heart beat, even if he was poor - at least he plays for the club and gives his all. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2016 at 13:35, Dr_Pangloss said:

is a player who fails to impact games

ditto.

we have had a catalogue of " he will come goods"

10 million... should show better than this.

Every player we have a case by someone can be made in regards to potential.....we finished with 17 points.

Never looked interested to me. Sure he has some talent - but shown close to nothing last season. If a bid anything close to the purchase price comes in I would snap there hand off 

19 hours ago, KSV said:

Off you go. All those that relegated us are happy to go now arent they. Dont even try and convince them. Bring in players who want to fight for this club. We got relegated for a reason. Heartless bunch of over paid rocket polishers. 

Sell the entire squad then?

Yeah, great idea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

According to the media... :rolleyes:

We're all wise enough not to believe those fools. Come to think of it.. haven't seen ma y Ayew links. Sure they will be in the paper tomorrow 

it annoys me that the players who relegated us, lose nothing, not a pay check missed, they move onto another sucker their millions intact whilst people at the club lose their jobs and the fans have to look at the mess they helped create.

If a player holds his hand up and says 'i owe this club, i want to do better, i will give a year of my career to help the club get back to the place It belongs' then fair play, but they all think they are better than this club and should be being playing in Europe on 100K a week.

Those who stay will only stay because no-one wants/can afford them. There is no loyalty or respect in football anymore.

By BY Vertout you were 70% terrible and 30% promising talent.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

it annoys me that the players who relegated us, lose nothing, not a pay check missed, they move onto another sucker their millions intact whilst people at the club lose their jobs and the fans have to look at the mess they helped create.

If a player holds his hand up and says 'i owe this club, i want to do better, i will give a year of my career to help the club get back to the place It belongs' then fair play, but they all think they are better than this club and should be being playing in Europe on 100K a week.

Those who stay will only stay because no-one wants/can afford them. There is no loyalty or respect in football anymore.

By BY Vertout you were 70% terrible and 30% promising talent.

that's why I roll my eyes when I read those articles during the season.. a few from Lescott and Bacuna that they are hurting just as much as the fans. Yeah sure. Till you ask for a transfer. I prefer they just shut up and try harder

• Like 1

Â