Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

3 hours ago, Michael118 said:

If it works but that's physical healing.

If you want to heal yourself energetically focus on your energy. Everything you say and do has an impact on your energy. If you live in a way which supports your energy and fosters it's growth you will heal naturally as a result. Excercise, positive thinking, meditation, spiritual practice all help.

Okay cool, following your advice I have this afternoon switched energy suppliers, British Gas have been dragging me down for too long so hopefully First Utility will help turn my life around.

I asked First Utility for their thoughts on supporting and growing my energy, they didn't seem as clued up as I'd have expected to be honest (although it may just have been the individual I spoke with) but they did suggest keeping windows closed and not to boil the kettle too often which seemed like decent advice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Going on that every se#u@lly attractive Woman has to indeed be an incredibly se#u@l sh@g

And those more of an ugly tendence not so

Why? I don't understand the comparison.

I'm sure all the people who take these "areas" seriously are extremely embarrassed of what you're churning out.

At least I am.

Your explanations leave a lot to be desired

I am not writing a book on the topic.

Not yet, anyway.

Edited by Michael118

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Anyone have any insight into how he is doing at St Etienne? 

Not past stats like 17 league games 1 goal 2 assists

1 goal and 1 assist in 1 cup match

5 games in the Europa league. St Ettienne are unbeaten in their group. Missed the last group match sat on the bench, when they beat Anderlecht to top the group.

3 hours ago, Michael118 said:

Why? I don't understand the comparison.

I am not writing a book on the topic.

Not yet, anyway.

when you do

please tell me the title

So I can avoid it

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Anyone have any insight into how he is doing at St Etienne? 

he has a goal and 2 assists so far this season in 17 league games. their top scorer has 4 goals so probably their strikers are being starved by the sounds of it

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

So that's players who since last season have left us for Ligue 1, La Liga, the Premier League, the SPL, the Championship leaders and Serie A that are doing a lot better than they did here.  Sort of highlights the crap management we had really.

...or the fact that these players have slotted into solid teams on the up, but didn't have the bollocks to stand up and be counted for a struggling side. Anyone can turn it on against St Mirren or whoever.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

Â