Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

On 18/01/2017 at 15:17, KHV said:

Veretout is utter wank. Plays one nice pass and stands still for the rest of the game watching everything pass him by.

**** him

One nice pass you say?

Still better than Westwood :trollface:

4 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I healed myself this morning too, put some voltarol on my dodgy elbow - is that the same thing?

If it works but that's physical healing.

If you want to heal yourself energetically focus on your energy. Everything you say and do has an impact on your energy. If you live in a way which supports your energy and fosters it's growth you will heal naturally as a result. Excercise, positive thinking, meditation, spiritual practice all help.

10 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

If you want to heal yourself energetically focus on your energy. Everything you say and do has an impact on your energy. If you live in a way which supports your energy and fosters it's growth you will heal naturally as a result. Excercise, positive thinking, meditation, spiritual practice all help.

Id be more inclined to believe you weren't being disingenuous if you had any consideration for the energy are you creating for yourself in belittling spiritual energy by attempting to get a response from people in a thread about a french footballer with it by attributing heightened abilities to pre-scout players from their photographs to your wonderfulness. It's not really how it works.

But there you go. Each to their own.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Imagine Veretout having a spare 5 minutes and deciding to check this thread to see how we're feeling about him at the moment.

He'd realise he's crap because he's ugly apparently.

Edited by Hoof hearted
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Michael118 said:

No, it was his eyes and facial structure actually. Then his movement, body language, size, awareness and positional sense when I first saw him play.

Speaking of Louis Suarez, I picked him also as a player with the same potential when he first signed for Liverpool after seeing a 10 second clip of him scoring his first or one of his first goals there. I never heard of him or knew anything about him. I picked Alexis Sanchez as well as another player with that potential on the day he signed for Arsenal. I was aware he was highly rated but knew very little about him. It was based mainly on his photo and possibly an international match I saw him play for Chile around that time. 

That Luis Suarez who the previous season had scored over a goal a game for Ajax and Uruguay in all competitions. What a shout.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael118 said:

Saying it's all about face shape is an extremely narrow way of looking at it.

Basically we are all made up of energy and however that energy is distributed throughout a person's body shows to an extent on a person's face. Also in their body language, movement, behaviour etc. How it's distributed and how much of that energy we have also determines how much potential we have in areas we are passionate about.

I have done a lot of healing on myself energetically and am really aware of the different places we can be at energetically and what is possible from being in those places. Everybody can change their energy but most people haven't tried or are not even aware it's possible.

I also don't look for specific characteristics, I just get an overall feel of what is possible when I focus in on a photo or observe a player's movement, body language etc.

Going on that every se#u@lly attractive Woman has to indeed be an incredibly se#u@l sh@g

And those more of an ugly tendence not so

2 hours ago, Michael118 said:

I'm sure all the people who take these "areas" seriously are extremely embarrassed of what you're churning out.

At least I am.

Your explanations leave a lot to be desired

• Like 1

14 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I healed myself this morning too, put some voltarol on my dodgy elbow - is that the same thing?

I rubbed my Kokc this morning. It went from a limp shrivelled state to a perky standing to attention ready for action within seconds

Edited by Grasshopper

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Anyone have any insight into how he is doing at St Etienne? 

I heard he's been on a physical healing programme recently, so his energy levels are undoubtedly of a positive nature.

• Like 4

Â