Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

I think we need to invent a new formation of rotating forward players and call it the 'wheel'.  Think of a constantly spinning wheel of 4 players swapping between left wing, right wing, in the hole and the striker.  No out and out permanent striker but not a single false 9 either.  The wheel would have all 4 players swapping between the 4 positions.  Leave the other 7 to do their various jobs and leave Grealish, Gil, Ayew and Traore to headf*ck the opposition defence with their brand of total football :)  That's my suggestion anyhoo.  An evolution if you will of Delphinho's suggestion to use the 4 in the same team.

• Like 3

I think we need to invent a new formation of rotating forward players and call it the 'wheel'.  Think of a constantly spinning wheel of 4 players swapping between left wing, right wing, in the hole and the striker.  No out and out permanent striker but not a single false 9 either.  The wheel would have all 4 players swapping between the 4 positions.  Leave the other 7 to do their various jobs and leave Grealish, Gil, Ayew and Traore to headf*ck the opposition defence with their brand of total football :)  That's my suggestion anyhoo.  An evolution if you will of Delphinho's suggestion to use the 4 in the same team.

Too be honest, Jack, Gabby and Ayew all changed positions on Saturday.

Edited by mikeyp102

Would like to see him playing up front over Gestede

i would like to see him up front with Gestede, their both the best we have at what they do , they click together and we would have a hope of scoring enough goals to keep us up. The other strikers we havve are not going to be able to IMO 

Top class and a reflection on how shit Sherwood and Kmac are at managing that he could barely get on the pitch with them in charge. The future is bright with players like him, Gil and Amavi. We now hopefully have a manager that knows his arse from his elbow and will play our good players.

Much better when he played centrally which is encouraging.  I hope Gabby never starts another match.  The annoying thing is he showed this against SHA where he tore them a new one but then didn't get a proper run.  It's over to Garde now, there is talent in the squad, he's just got to trust it.

Â