Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

To be fair to Sherwood, the one game I've seen Ayew play up front, against a League 2 team, was one of the worst performances I think i've ever seen.

I agree with that but he has taken time to settle, and his recent performances would justify a starting place.

Hes got the potential.. but at the moment hes only shown glimpses.

I dont know what it is.. he hasnt done anything bad.. he just cant get himself into the game... should he play deeper? wider? upfront?

To be fair to Sherwood, the one game I've seen Ayew play up front, against a League 2 team, was one of the worst performances I think i've ever seen.

I agree with that but he has taken time to settle, and his recent performances would justify a starting place.

Yep, I think I'd agree. I just meant I can understand why Sherwood would be reluctant to play him up front after that performance.

• Like 1

Deserves a run in the side based on him stepping up his level a bit and the others being so shite. He did OK against Chelsea in the first half and created our best chance. Still concerned that he's going to turn out to be a complete waste of money but we'll only know for sure when he's given a consistent run in the team. 

Would probably go with Ayew and Traore either side of Gestede for Swansea.

That would mean dropping Gil, Grealish or both. I'm not sure that would be wise...

If you had to pick you would probably drop Grealish

Would probably go with Ayew and Traore either side of Gestede for Swansea.

That would mean dropping Gil, Grealish or both. I'm not sure that would be wise...

If you had to pick you would probably drop Grealish

Gil for me

From what I have seen so far this season Gil>Grealish

Against County he kept getting done offside but at least he was running! It could've been nerves, over excitement, not being on the same wavelength as your team mates or he could just be crap one things for sure you won't find out unless he plays there for a few games. Benteke used to get offside quite a bit and he turned out OK. Players like Gil and Grealish need a mobile forward. I can't remember Gestede ever being offside but he hardly runs the channels so.... 

Â