Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Not quite sure about the wisdom behind dropping him today when he played so well against Swansea. He looked good, again, when he came on. Hopefully Garde starts him.

Baffling.

The team selection from K Mac to me suggests not all is right behind the scenes and they would rather get their point across whatever it is rather than pick up points and play the best team.

Can't have staff like that in or around the first team in my opinion.

Excellent, has been even since coming on in the derby in fairness. Enthusiastic, direct and always looking to cut inside or run at defenders, always looking to get a shot off. Need more of this in the side. At least Garde will see this and start him ahead of Gabby, who in reality is finished now. Good servant but surely the new man wont let sentiment rule his head here, he's a manager who is going to try his hardest to build a reputation for himself. 

Always been impressed by his work rate, glad he is showing some good ability too. Really happy both Gil and himself impressed with the new manager watching. It's hard to know where to play him as he did look very good on the left but I think we are so short up top that I'd opt for him there. 

I think he'll end up our top scorer this season (which probably won't be too challenging). 

• Like 2

Our problem though is we do not play the ball fast enough. we telegraph our moves and allow defenses to take up their positions. I think Ayew Gil and Sinclair will get better and better as Garde sorts out the midfield and tactics.

I agree but I think that all starts from the back not midfield, It was unbelievably frustrating watching Lescott shift the ball to Guzan, to Clark, to Richardson at a snails pace allowing the whole Spurs side to jog across the pitch and cover. When Gil got the ball he was looking for opportunities down his side, and when it wasn't on cutting back in and hitting lovey balls out to the opposite flank where we had acres. Unfortunately then it was picked up by Richardson or Sinclair who dallied long enough that the space was closed and it was back to square one. 

• Like 1

I hope all those that wrote him off at the beginning of the season as being shit are eating some humble pie?!

The boy is a player. Strong on the ball, turns well, good feet and wants to go forward all the time. Great signing I think and will be one of the players we need over the next couple of months as he has fight in him. Needs to be up top all the time now.

Always been impressed by his work rate, glad he is showing some good ability too. Really happy both Gil and himself impressed with the new manager watching. It's hard to know where to play him as he did look very good on the left but I think we are so short up top that I'd opt for him there. 

I think he'll end up our top scorer this season (which probably won't be too challenging). 

has to start games from now on, there are little signs that he is coming to terms with the English game and I for one would stick with him now and wait for him to come out of the other side. Yes it will probably be hard for a while to come, but there's no point in not playing him now, otherwise we'll be holding back his promise

has to start games from now on, there are little signs that he is coming to terms with the English game and I for one would stick with him now and wait for him to come out of the other side. Yes it will probably be hard for a while to come, but there's no point in not playing him now, otherwise we'll be holding back his promise

I certainly agree that he needs to be starting, relieved he is starting to come good. 

Â