Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Looked a player today. Sounded genuinely gutted in his post match interview aswell. Hopefully we'll be able to keep hold of him when we go down because I'm sure that he'd rip that league apart based on his performance today and against Small Heath

Good performance. As one of his backers up till now, delighted. He has a nice first touch, good movement off the ball and decent pace. Today he added serious graft.

Looked a player. Looked the only player for the most part.

His graft was the main thing I noticed about him from his first appearance for us.

• Like 1

Would like to see him upfront with gil playing behind him. Ayew would offer much better runs, better hold up play linking with others and would work hard. I think he offers alot more than gestede. Sherwood will probably bench ayew for the next few weeks though

Let's hope the word removed won't be around after Monday morning. 

There is something really special about this lad. Considering he is the one player out of all our new signings who was wrote off by the vast majority after a few bit part games, he is the one who looks the most accomplished and assured on the ball currently. I think he has shown great character since arriving and has now started to look like he shouldn't be left out the side.

Out of all our players I am genuinely chuffed he got his goal yesterday more than anyone else. I'm really liking what I'm seeing from him at the moment and after the last few weeks is starting to look worth the 10 or so mil he cost. Definitely the the better of the Ayew's imo.   

There is something really special about this lad. Considering he is the one player out of all our new signings who was wrote off by the vast majority after a few bit part games, he is the one who looks the most accomplished and assured on the ball currently. I think he has shown great character since arriving and has now started to look like he shouldn't be left out the side.

Out of all our players I am genuinely chuffed he got his goal yesterday more than anyone else. I'm really liking what I'm seeing from him at the moment and after the last few weeks is starting to look worth the 10 or so mil he cost. Definitely the the better of the Ayew's imo.   

I agree with this. He looks desperate to do well, runs for 90 minutes and has the potential to give defences a hard time.

Would like to see him upfront with gil playing behind him. Ayew would offer much better runs, better hold up play linking with others and would work hard. I think he offers alot more than gestede. Sherwood will probably bench ayew for the next few weeks though

Let's hope the word removed won't be around after Monday morning. 

Looks like that won't be an issue now :)

Â