Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

He is a very passionate player so I can understand him being a bad loser. His attitude has been top class even though he hasnt been in great form

this is the kind of attitude i like to see bad losers as we don't see that enough at Villa 

He looks better but hardly worth the money we paid far him.

He isn't giving the ball away as much which is an improvement, but he seems to quite skillfully run down blind alleys sometimes. I get the feeling that we haven't been using him correctly at all.

He needs to be played as a central striker, it's now the second or 3rd manager we have that loves playing strikers on the wing.

To be fair he played there against Notts County and he must have been offside half a dozen times and was really bullied out of the game by their centre halves.

I don't think he is a central striker at all, maybe in the good ole days of 4-4-2 with a big man...

He needs to be played as a central striker, it's now the second or 3rd manager we have that loves playing strikers on the wing.

To be fair he played there against Notts County and he must have been offside half a dozen times and was really bullied out of the game by their centre halves.

I don't think he is a central striker at all, maybe in the good ole days of 4-4-2 with a big man...

Keep reading this, he stated himself he wasn't up to the pace of English football and looked a bit lost in that game. He played up front on his own in France and does so for Ghana at times. Didn't know we base our opinions on one game. His recent form shows he at least deserves another chance or are we willing to just stick it out with Gestede.

Coming along nicely and doing as well as a sub can be expected to do, especially in this side.  He needs to be starting now in order to get a good run of form going and become the player he can be.

Â