Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

People really are only as good as their last game or two on here aren't they?

Sinclair has been crap the past 2 games but one of our best players for the first few games of the season.

Don't agree, he's just anonymous in every game he plays. Doesn't try and take his man on, just puts in extremely average performances.

People really are only as good as their last game or two on here aren't they?

Sinclair has been crap the past 2 games but one of our best players for the first few games of the season.

Agreed. He's a very good player. But I'd still maybe have a go starting Ayew in his place.

Yeah I wouldn't be opposed to that.

It was describing Sinclair as having been woeful this season that I was taking issue with.

Sinclair flatters to deceive for a winger. I think it's about time we put faith in our big money buys, Ayew over Sinclair, Veretout over Westwood. We won't ever do better than battle relegation if the spine of our team is players like Westwood, Agbonlahor and Sinclair. If players like Veretout and Ayew play to their potential that's the only way we will improve.

• Like 4

That really was one helluva performance. And when he throws on the brakes he stops dead. I still cannot believe he did not come on for a poorly performing Sinclair.

It's as if having a good game is the kiss of death, play well and you won't get picked again...no wonder our team is so shit.

I think he's worthy of a start now. He played brilliantly against SHA and it doesn't matter about their quality of player, he ripped them to pieces. 

At least until Traore is fit or he plays poorly, start with him and Jack on the wings, Rudy up top and Gil in behind the striker. For years we have lacked guile - even MON couldn't find that with the fortune he spent - we could potentially start with three such players in our attacking quartet. 

• Like 2

I think he's worthy of a start now. He played brilliantly against SHA and it doesn't matter about their quality of player, he ripped them to pieces. 

At least until Traore is fit or he plays poorly, start with him and Jack on the wings, Rudy up top and Gil in behind the striker. For years we have lacked guile - even MON couldn't find that with the fortune he spent - we could potentially start with three such players in our attacking quartet. 

That could leave us a little light in midfield. I'd start with Ayew over Sinclair and Grealish, with  Gil on the bench

Edited by PaulC

Played with a fair bit of passion when he came on, done enough in 15 minutes to warrant a run of games for me , quite strong, takes players on and creates space in the box , no one passed to him though but that's another area of the pitch that's to blame .

• 2 weeks later...
Â