Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

1. NOTHING TO SAY! Retweeted Philip Henry Roberts

NOTHING TO SAY! added,

Philip Henry Roberts @iamVilla
    @jordan_ayew9 is happy to stay as well! Massive news! We might have a decent side yet! #AVFC #Ayew
    1 retweet0 likes

Retweet

More

@thenanaaba @jordan_ayew9 What are you on about?

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

@iamVilla @jordan_ayew9 I interviewed him

1:31 AM - 30 Jun 2016
0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

9sY__FRG_normal.jpg
Tweet text

Bit of a mess, but ff you can follow that, the user called "Nothing to Say!" is the one that interviewed him on Ghanian TV. The account is a verified account on Twitter.

Edited by StanBalaban

Fantastic news, Ayew was one of the few who gave a sh** last year and can see a proper Benteke style attachment with the Holte end if he scores 20 + this season and gets us promoted.

I imagine the takeover has swayed a few of our more high profile players, they're still being payed pretty well despite reductions (probably on a par if not more than what they were being paid in France), they still get picked for their national teams and as long as it's promised it's just one year in the championship we can start building something.

• Like 1

Is this the same interview that he said its up to God and he will see in a month. I remember God wanted him to join villa. God meaning financial adviser

• Like 3

It all sounds like code for, I am staying unless a top 6 club comes in for me - which is great, as they won't, unless West Ham want to piss on our chips. Ayew gave a sh*t last year when most others did not, he terrorised le arse's defence in a game when nobody else was bothered, but he did get that red which stung a bit when we were just getting used to not getting beat. He would be good in the prem, he will be special in the championship.

• Like 1

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-talk-god-11539555

Jordan Ayew has spoken out on his Aston Villa future on an interview with the GH One TV in his hometown of Ghana.

The striker spoke for the first time since relegation and stated he is still a Villa player and unaware of any rumours regarding his future.

He stated: "Relegation is not easy for the players, it is not easy for the workers aswell.

" It was not easy for everyone. I was sad. It was a difficult moment for us."

"For two or three days I didn't want to speak to anyone.

“If there are rumours out there I don't know of anything. I told my agent not to tell me anything.

"For my first year in England, I think I did well.

"For now, I'm still a Villa player. We'll see what God has for me (in next month)."

Heskey advice

Heskey said: “He is at a big club, I played at Villa and it is a big club but he has obviously got to look after himself and try to forward his own career and do what is right for himself.

“He has to sit down with his representatives, he has got megastar star father and family who he will have to sit down with. He must listen to their advice before deciding what to do.”

“I got relegated with Birmingham and I moved to Wigan after, but what is a good move? You don’t know until you make that move”.

8 hours ago, KSV said:

Is this the same interview that he said its up to God and he will see in a month. I remember God wanted him to join villa. God meaning financial adviser

God?  Giver Of Dolla?

• Like 1

Â