Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

50 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'll take a player like Ayew playing on the edge any day of the week over the absolute flakes we have representing this club.

Give him the captaincy. 

i actually agree barring his stupid sending off at west ham, he seems like one of the efw players who actually gets angry about losing. if he stays i would make him captain

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

i actually agree barring his stupid sending off at west ham, he seems like one of the efw players who actually gets angry about losing. if he stays i would make him captain

I don't care about the sending off. Those suggesting that it in anyway had a massive baring on our relegation are greatly overestimating it's impact. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

I don't care about the sending off. Those suggesting that it in anyway had a massive baring on our relegation are greatly overestimating it's impact. 

Was a completely stupid thing to do though regardless if it was or not going to have a impact

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

The sending off certainly had some impact, but miniscule compared with the lack of a budget to bolster our ranks.

2 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

The sending off certainly had some impact, but miniscule compared with the lack of a budget to bolster our ranks.

My point entirely. In isolation it was daft and possibly cost us the game but it is in no way whatsoever a turning point in our season.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

The turning point? Our 3-2 loss to Leicester.

They had 2 draws before that game, came back wonderfully to snatch the points and never looked back. By comparison, we were broken and never came back.

In hindsight it does look that way now. Who'd have thought.

5 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

Yep.

At worst it extinguished the very last chance we had of staying up.

But the damage was done long before that.

3 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

They had 2 draws before that game, came back wonderfully to snatch the points and never looked back. By comparison, we were broken and never came back.

Agreed for 70 odds minutes we were far the better team but the loss , destroyed us.

Back to Ayew the sending off was stupid but he is the one player who not only shows he care's but has never hid , has always wanted the ball and tried to make things happen.He is also the one who seems most demoralized with each lose  

15 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Just wish he didn't look so sad all the time. Even when he scores he looks like he's about to burst into tears.

3dl2boC.jpg

Thats because he turns round see's the defence and thinks **** me I'm gona have to score at least another 2 to cover for them muppets 

I can honestly say that in my 33 years of regular attendance at Villa Park and beyond I cannot remember any time where a single player stood out so far above everyone else in our team. And I have seen some truly great players in that period. Not to say Ayew is anything like approaching some of those greats,  he is merely just pretty good,  it is the number of players around him who are either utter cack or utterly negligent in their attitude. We look more like a one man team than I have ever seen. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Razor said:

He constantly looks depressed and frustrated with the situation and our awful football, if the others cared as much we might not be so woeful

While I am not insinuating this is not true, I think you will find he just has a general Senderos demeanor in general. lol

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I can honestly say that in my 33 years of regular attendance at Villa Park and beyond I cannot remember any time where a single player stood out so far above everyone else in our team. And I have seen some truly great players in that period. Not to say Ayew is anything like approaching some of those greats,  he is merely just pretty good,  it is the number of players around him who are either utter cack or utterly negligent in their attitude. We look more like a one man team than I have ever seen. 

Benteke?

Talk down here in Swansea is that he will be joining his brother Andre at the Swans next season,he should look a lot happier in the Swans team who battered W Ham 4-1 today.

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 13:20, ozvillafan said:

That just highlight how weak minded our players are.

Â