Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

42 minutes ago, jem said:

Talk down here in Swansea is that he will be joining his brother Andre at the Swans next season,he should look a lot happier in the Swans team who battered W Ham 4-1 today.

Suffering relegation 2 seasons in a row .. That should cheer him up :) 

I still don't see the hype around Ayew.

Yes he does try more than most but is he a Premier League player?

In my opinion it's a big fat No, I don't think he will get a move in the Summer and I honestly believe he will still be here next season.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Benteke?

No he unquestionably carried us for a couple of seasons but still had Delph or Gresford,  at times Cleverly more rarely Fatman or Vlaar. Yes easily our best player but there was usually someone nearby who wasn't half bad either 

25 minutes ago, Dorset77Villa said:

I still don't see the hype around Ayew.

Yes he does try more than most but is he a Premier League player?

In my opinion it's a big fat No, I don't think he will get a move in the Summer and I honestly believe he will still be here next season.

I would be completely overjoyed if he were here next year as he is most definitely capable of being a Harry Redknapp stylee Top Top player in the Aston Villa founded football league. 

Unfortunately though I don't think you are correct. He is not an outstanding premier League player but he is a pretty good premier league player and I an 100% certain that with the money the PL will be awash with next season someone will offer him wages way above his relegation clause reduction and offer us enough money to let him go without even starting to make a small dent in their overall budget. I pray you are right though

• Like 2

If he is going to Swansea, then they better pay at least what we bought him for. He will tear up the championship, and has a long term contract with us. Letting him go for a loss would be complete lunacy. 

Seen by myself in Beaconsfield Services just off the M40 with his good lady, buying fast food. Was pretty shattered so couldn't be bothered to go and say anything to him...

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I reckon 14m is a good price for Ayew

So you are saying Man City are interested?

1 hour ago, Harry said:

So you are saying Man City are interested?

I wouldnt sell him on a loss, minimum I would take is the 10m we paid for him. I think he will do excellent in championship, so win win for us

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I wouldnt sell him on a loss, minimum I would take is the 10m we paid for him. I think he will do excellent in championship, so win win for us

I agree, Ayew has been one of our better players this season. We keep hearing about all of the moneyflooding into the PL, so why should we go out of our way to make a loss on one of our better players. If we get the takeover we all crave, then maybe he can be convinced to stay on and help us get back to the PL.

only regular starter on our squad that I would allow leave with my blessing, Might be a bit petulant at times but he is all heart and no footballer deserves to play with these idiots

Â