Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Dislocated knee is better than the ACL. But looks like he will at least be out for months.

Hopefully we can get Cissokho back. Can't have Richardson starting at LB.

At this point I'd be happy if it was just a knee dislocation (patella / knee cap). That looks like he's blown out his entire tibiofemoral joint!

that's how it looks to me, I should stress Bose I've only mentioned dislocation, I don't think it's been reported anywhere.

• Like 1

Dislocated knee is better than the ACL. But looks like he will at least be out for months.

Hopefully we can get Cissokho back. Can't have Richardson starting at LB.

At this point I'd be happy if it was just a knee dislocation (patella / knee cap). That looks like he's blown out his entire tibiofemoral joint!

Yeah I've actually never heard of dislocating the tibiofemoral joint. The picture looks terrible.

Football can **** off. **** **** ****.

So gutted for him and us, he's such a promising player. Why do all of our best prospects have such bad injury luck?! Amavi, Okore, Gardner and the snake when he first came.

That looks an extremely painful and serious injury. Who cares about who replaces Jordan, right now we should just all hope and pray he makes a full and speedy recovery because this lad is going to be a star of the future. 

Jordan, stay strong young man and get yourself back to fitness as soon as you possibly can. We'll miss your presence for sure. 

• Like 2

Â