Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

That looks shocking i can't help but think he will be out for the rest of the season now

Probably won't play for at least the first half of next season either if you take rehab into account

Look at what happened to Okore's knee and that looked innocuous at the time and no where near as serious

Will never be the same player and you have a pointless international to thank for that

At least he won't be going in the summer when we get relegated because were having to play useless **** like Richardson instead

Edited by AshVilla

Maybe it was dislocated and popped back in? Regardless hes out for a while. Just hope it's not one where he's never the same. 

I dislocated my knee and it popped straight back in but on the video his lower leg looks to go at a right angle to his knee. I can't imagine it was a patella dislocation

He's the last Villa played who I'd pick to be injured. For two reasons. One being that he is our main attacking outlet, the other being that his back up is a league 1 player

Agree with this think Ally Cissokho is our best option now injury looked very serious ,I don't rate Bennett or Richardson at all last player that I wanted to see pick up a injury not to mind a serious one 

French newspaper L'Equipe report Amavi has been taken to the local Saint-Brieuc Hospital to be assessed.

His international coach Pierre Mankowski expressed worry for the former Nice left-back.

He said: "Our doctor and that of Guingamp are trying to look after him. According to the first information available that it would be a knee sprain. It is not yet known whether the ligament is ruptured. It's too early to say."

L'Equipe added that: "His cry echoed in the stadium of Roudourou... the images have raised fears of a consequent downtime."

Doubt its a sprain.. but that would be wonderful.

Â