Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

French newspaper L'Equipe report Amavi has been taken to the local Saint-Brieuc Hospital to be assessed.

His international coach Pierre Mankowski expressed worry for the former Nice left-back.

He said: "Our doctor and that of Guingamp are trying to look after him. According to the first information available that it would be a knee sprain. It is not yet known whether the ligament is ruptured. It's too early to say."

L'Equipe added that: "His cry echoed in the stadium of Roudourou... the images have raised fears of a consequent downtime."

Doubt its a sprain.. but that would be wonderful.

I fear a consequent downtime :(

This is really shit news. I love Amavi.

Wonder if Lewis Kinsella will be given a chance by Remi!!

Just typical that we lose one of our best players

Is that the youngest ever Galactico kid? the one who Real Madrid signed at 5 when he was on holiday with his parents, and we snapped up a while ago?

Wonder if Lewis Kinsella will be given a chance by Remi!!

Just typical that we lose one of our best players

Is that the youngest ever Galactico kid? the one who Real Madrid signed at 5 when he was on holiday with his parents, and we snapped up a while ago?

Nah, Kinsella was part of Arsenal's youth academy before he came here. You're thinking of Niall Mason, who got a few minutes in pre-season if I remember right. But Mason is a right back.

• Like 1

**** it.i really am at the end ofmy **** rope. Just our luck. U21 nothing game too. At what point does a professional contract overide the romance of playing for country.

If i was paying Amavi to ply his trade with Villa, id be having a **** neltdown, and im having a meltdown, and i dont pay his wages

**** it

• Like 3

Â