Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

It seems like he's delighted to play for us, which is great to see. He has a lot of time for the fans and I think he'll become a big player for us this season.

I might get his name on the back of my Villa shirt - the last one was Laursen back in around 2008 and look how he turned out!

• Like 1

It seems like he's delighted to play for us, which is great to see. He has a lot of time for the fans and I think he'll become a big player for us this season.

I might get his name on the back of my Villa shirt - the last one was Laursen back in around 2008 and look how he turned out!

My last 3 shirts are Luna, Vlaar and Delph!   :unsure:

The positive attitude of Amavi has been a real bonus. Before he signed there seemed to be a suggestion he was reluctant to join so it's pleasing to see his enthusiasm.

A genuine quality player who appears happy at the club can only be a benefit when attracting players of a similar calibre.

I thought he was the best player on the pitch tonight. I've seen two games and I have a feeling that pretty soon it's not going to sound as outrageous as it does now to say he's the best left back in the league.

Mata and Smalling were comfortably better, but best in a Villa shirt definitely.

In retrospect, I might agree with you on Smalling who had the best game I've ever seen him have - not sure on Mata, and in support of Amavi I'd mention that Amavi was up against Darmian and Mata and Smalling was dealing with...well, our front line.

My last 3 shirts are Luna, Vlaar and Delph!   :unsure:

N'zogbia this season

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Â