Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Will make a lot of money on this guy next summer.

I'm surprised that you think we'll make it through January with him still being a Villa player

Well at least that's being a bit positive for him

Jeez, the defeatist mentality on here never changes, we have them on 5 year contracts ffs!

That is true but apparently because in some 'fans' eyes they are too good for us. You know the team that although for the last 4-5 years has struggled and had a bad time is still a huge club in the eyes of non UK based players and clubs.

Not it seems a team that hopefully becomes good enough to maybe turn things around and be a club that's just right for these 'too good for us' players.

Jeez, the defeatist mentality on here never changes, we have them on 5 year contracts ffs!

That is true but apparently because in some 'fans' eyes they are too good for us. You know the team that although for the last 4-5 years has struggled and had a bad time is still a huge club in the eyes of non UK based players and clubs.

Not it seems a team that hopefully becomes good enough to maybe turn things around and be a club that's just right for these 'too good for us' players.

Exactly, how do we every improve if we are constantly riding the "too good for us" wagon, isn't that how teams improve?

• Like 2

He glides past opposition players like Bale did when he was a left back. Not that I think he has the quality to be the next Bale, he's just very very good. He's also very enjoyable to watch and you expect something from him when he has the ball at his feet, and its been a while since we've had players like that at Villa. The only other ones at the moment are Gil and Grealish. And dare I say Adama could be the same. But to have it in a left back is fantastic.

We will do very well to get 2 seasons out of him. Success in our new era might be regarded as getting 1-2 good years out him and selling him on for £20m+.

Edited by GeordieVillan

Anyway, chant aside, I thought he was a very positive player against United and he has cemented himself as a favourite of mine already for this campaign...

His skills are so dazzling, they are akin to a trompe-l'oeil

:wub:

Edited by Raver50032

Â