Micah Richards

Demitri_C

On 06/06/2018 at 18:53, gilbertoAVFC said:

It's not about that is it? It's net contribution. Of which he has the lowest in the squad. Why would you defend somebody who is a professional footballer but has no interest in playing professional football? If somebody you worked with didn't give near to their best and was on a lucrative wage, wouldn't that annoy you?

These comments are always incredible. lol.

I suppose you have had a conversation with him, the management and squad and they've said "Yeah Micah doesn't give a toss about football".

More information pulled from the realm of if i make it up and squeeze it in along with the narrative it must be true.

Fact is you don't know that any of that.

ALSO, he has terrible knee issues, and has been out of form.

I don't see how him not bring fit, or shit, equates to having no interest in football.

• Like 3

On 06/06/2018 at 18:53, gilbertoAVFC said:

It's not about that is it? It's net contribution. Of which he has the lowest in the squad. Why would you defend somebody who is a professional footballer but has no interest in playing professional football? If somebody you worked with didn't give near to their best and was on a lucrative wage, wouldn't that annoy you?

These comments are always incredible. lol.

I suppose you have had a conversation with him, the management and squad and they've said "Yeah Micah doesn't give a toss about football".

More information pulled from the realm of if i make it up and squeeze it in along with the narrative it must be true.

Fact is you don't know that any of that.

ALSO, he has terrible knee issues, and has been out of form, or not picked by the manager to be in the squad.

I don't see how him not being fit, or shit, equates to having no interest in football.

By this logic, Salifou had no interest in football leither.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Just seen on collymores twitter there’s a picture of Micah Richards on it making a Zulu Z sign with his hands ?

He claims he didn’t know it was a Zulu sign. In all honestly I’ve never seen it before so Can’t imagine he’d know what it meant 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He said the guy told him it was a logo for some clothing brand.

To be fair I believe him. I've been a villa fan for decades and I didn't know that was a Zulu sign. Why would he know that?

He's just been had.

Ah, I see, he was hoping for some sponsorship money then ?

I also didn't know what it was. I tend to ignore Blues and their fans, they are irrelevant.

Edited by TheStagMan

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

He said the guy told him it was a logo for some clothing brand.

To be fair I believe him. I've been a villa fan for decades and I didn't know that was a Zulu sign. Why would he know that?

He's just been had.

I had no clue either.

• Like 1

I Couldn’t really care less to be honest. He is our player, I wish he wasn’t. It looks like very few people actually really knows what this signal means, which is surely more embarrassing for the people (I know, bit of a stretch to class them as people) it is meant to represent? I mean, who are you? I bet you can count the amount of them on both hands maximum.

Anyway, they still have a way to go to embarrass us more than the diary gate incident, where the club had to issue a statement on their official site stating they had never won the European Cup. ?

On 06/06/2018 at 16:41, gilbertoAVFC said:

Ultimately, if you couldn't get in our defence last season, or even got ahead of James Bree this season, you only have yourself to blame. Deserves every bit of stick he gets. 

That sounds like the managers decision to me?

Like someone else said, if he's been attending training and not really moaned, then he can't really select himself. I don't remember him saying he doesn't want to play. 

I'm not saying he should be playing as I have no idea what level he is at, but maybe like McCormack (who tried to get himself back in the picture by scoring loads in Australia, but still wasn't in Bruce's plans). Maybe Richards is in the same boat, no matter what he did he just got overlooked. We just don't know. 

However, we could be in a position where he simply has to play next season due to lack of numbers, we are paying him after all. 

I don't know enough detail about this player to comment in a meaningful way.

but it does beg the question of the depth of our management prowess.

it strikes me at times, that while the fans have faith in the management on the basis that the lack of information or transparency gives them little option.....that faith is proving to be misplaced.

On 17/06/2018 at 23:21, mikeyp102 said:

He claims he didn’t know it was a Zulu sign. In all honestly I’ve never seen it before so Can’t imagine he’d know what it meant 

Maybe its a sign they are signing him :)?

• 3 weeks later...
Â