Micah Richards

Demitri_C

I had no idea what that sign meant either. Shrug. No doubt Richards is a massive drain on the club and I do not forgive his attitude during our relegation, but being hoaxed by a bitter blues clearing in the woods is not something I blame him for

I still want him gone mind.

Can't wait to see him back out on the hallowed turf, drifting into midfield with the ball at his feet, passing expertly to the nearest opposition player, shrugging, then wondering back in the general direction of where he's supposed to be as we concede. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Funny that since Bruce blurted out he can’t (apparently) make two appearances a week.... 

No Interest... 

Who would of thought that would have a negative impact on selling him hey .... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Funny that since Bruce blurted out he can’t (apparently) make two appearances a week.... 

No Interest... 

Who would of thought that would have a negative impact on selling him hey .... 

Because we had people banging the door down before he said that didn’t we!? ?

Micah Richards is a useless pile of crap, I think anybody with half a brain can tell he’s not worth buying. I don’t think we can blame Steve Bruce for that. 

• Like 1

And to be fair Bruce gave him a clean slate when he came in , I know he is an idiot but I thought he would be the determined to prove people wrong  type

Edited by gwi1890

10 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

And to be fair Bruce gave him a clean slate when he came in , I know he is an idiot but I thought he would be the determined to prove people wrong  type

His last start and probably appearance was Bruce first game

12 minutes ago, tismyk said:

No, he has 2 years left on his contract

Contract expires June 2019 so this will be his last season with us (if we can't get rid of him). 

Cant believe he is still only 30!

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

This deserves re-stating.

Yes it's really quite annoying.  No more pointless posts which are not provided any actual information on the departure of Richards. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Yes it's really quite annoying.  No more pointless posts which are not provided any actual information on the departure of Richards. 

Totally agree. It's really hot at the moment isn't it? Apparently they will be banning hosepipes in Northamptonshire.

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Totally agree. It's really hot at the moment isn't it? Apparently they will be banning hosepipes in Northamptonshire.

Stop it! The thread will be plunged into hot topics at this rate and then there will be hell to pay. 

• Haha 1

Â