Micah Richards

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, praisedmambo said:

So Bruce said everyone is fit except for Kodija. Does that mean Richards is fit then? How can we not find somewhere to send him on loan. He's tailor-made for American recruitment.  

I don't think Richards even registers in his mind as a player anymore to be honest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, praisedmambo said:

So Bruce said everyone is fit except for Kodija. Does that mean Richards is fit then? How can we not find somewhere to send him on loan. He's tailor-made for American recruitment.  

Unfortunately I don't think so. American football wants to raise it's standards not fill limited import spots with the likes of Richards.

I like the fact that you mention a loan deal though, we're never going to play him, so why not have someone subsidise part of his wage and allow his career to continue at the same time.

Richards doesn't seem to have a bad attitude, so I don't know on this one. I don't rate his footballing abilities so maybe it is a case of no one wanting to give him a try.

MLS are now signing international players with plenty of miles left in the tank....and when they do sign old professionals past their best they are usually world cup winners, CL winners and highly marketable footballers.

People need to get away from this notion that MLS will just spunk designated player contracts on any old knacker.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

MLS are now signing international players with plenty of miles left in the tank....and when they do sign old professionals past their best they are usually world cup winners, CL winners and highly marketable footballers.

People need to get away from this notion that MLS will just spunk designated player contracts on any old knacker.

Also the quality of their home grown talent is improving as the game gains popularity and colleges and universities begin to invest heavily in training/competing. 

I follow a lot of baseball fans on Twitter and I'd say 50/60% of them are also in to soccer, not too far off the percentage also in to football. If America gets its act together they will be a force within the decade. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

This made my blood boil. RDM you absolute numpty.

Everyone knows that nothing indicates that a player is past it and/or crocked more than West Ham trying to sign them. RDM is a fool. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

This made my blood boil. RDM you absolute numpty.

There is just no way this is true. No chance anybody wanted to take this clown off us, yet alone match or double his salary. The club would have made the decision to move him on over RDMs head if so. Article is utter trash.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

There is just no way this is true. No chance anybody wanted to take this clown off us, yet alone match or double his salary. The club would have made the decision to move him on over RDMs head if so. Article is utter trash.

Exactly

Â