Micah Richards

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Hope he can sleep at night.

Yes, he is clearly to blame for Dr T buying a relegated club and dishing out £50k long term contracts to 30 year olds, and signing pissheads with attitude problems.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Hope he can sleep at night.

If you company you worked for paid you millions of years for doing basically nothing would you be upset with yourself? 

Richards can effectively retire from football and live the rest of his life in comfort. Plus he is a likable guy so he can land a pundit job somewhere. 

• Like 1

It is not Micah's fault, we had our second chance, we had a fresh start, we could have cleared the decks, sure it wouldn't be great having to pay him for 3 more years but we could have swallowed it. It is not Micah's fault we have continued to make bad decision after bad decision. I know we are angry, and we need someone to blame, and Gabby's contract is up, but come on people. Come on.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

In all fairness mate, what's he need to feel guilty about?  He was offered a stupid contract, which we as a club happily offered and he signed it.  Now as far as I'm aware he turns up for training everyday, does his public relations bit and offers himself for selection.   Is that his fault or what's he doing wrong?   Don't think he's ever moaned about a broken gate, sent pics of luxury cars or posted pics on Instagram of himself pissed.  He's not to blame or has anything to be shamed about here. 

Not actually true. He went to Dubai with Gabby at some point and acted like a d***head I seem to remember. Ultimately, if you couldn't get in our defence last season, or even got ahead of James Bree this season, you only have yourself to blame. Deserves every bit of stick he gets. We really sunk so low that we're actually gonna give this guy a free pass after what he has contributed? Jesus.

5 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Free pass?  Yeah let's blame an individual player for our financial ruin then.  Good one. 

It's not about that is it? It's net contribution. Of which he has the lowest in the squad. Why would you defend somebody who is a professional footballer but has no interest in playing professional football? If somebody you worked with didn't give near to their best and was on a lucrative wage, wouldn't that annoy you?

If I was working somewhere that pays me gigantic wages to do very little I wouldn’t have any trouble sleeping or feel any guilt. I’d think I struck very lucky and the company is stupid. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

It's not about that is it? It's net contribution. Of which he has the lowest in the squad. Why would you defend somebody who is a professional footballer but has no interest in playing professional football? If somebody you worked with didn't give near to their best and was on a lucrative wage, wouldn't that annoy you?

How do know that he has no interest in playing football?  Someone asked the question “How does he sleep at night” and I answered to that.  Think i’ll leave this discussion. 

4 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

He is wringing the very life out of an institution of English football.  I'd have at least a pang of guilt yeah.

Tom Fox, Randy Lerner to blame for this not Micah or even his agent. The club were stupid enough to give a shit player a stupid deal and I think anybody would have accepted that

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Just seen on collymores twitter there’s a picture of Micah Richards on it making a Zulu Z sign with his hands ?

Considering he still counts to ten on his fingers he was probably just trying to spell something. 

Â