The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Sherwood distancing himself from the signing of our better players in an attempt to repair his credentials. Proper Sherwood-esque tactic that. 

I know. What a mong. Though he has covered every base there by saying they will probably go on to be good players. He can still claim he was sacked too early, no matter what.

He's basically your average attention seeking ITK.

• Like 2

I am looking everywhere to find even one tiny f**k to give about what this charlatan has to say. I'm afraid I can't find one. 

I am just glad he is no longer able to do any damage and hope it isn't too late to repair what has already been done

Vive Le Revolution 

Sherwood is a great interim manager he did us a great service last season, but he's not cut out to be a full time manager. His strengths lie in coming in, pumping the squad full of false confidence and then leaving. He did it at Tottenham and he did it here. That's where my praise for him ends though and I'm glad he's gone..

• Like 4

Sherwood is a great interim manager he did us a great service last season, but he's not cut out to be a full time manager. His strengths lie in coming in, pumping the squad full of false confidence and then leaving. He did it at Tottenham and he did it here. That's where my praise for him ends though and I'm glad he's gone..

Yes we shouldn't forget he kept us up last season

Yes we shouldn't forget he kept us up last season

,also some of the games at the end of last season were some of our most enjoyable to watch in recent years. definatley kept us up last year

• Like 1

Absolute chancer.

I'm convinced our players were sent out to play with no more tactical advice than "just go out and play".

Today showed what a basic team selection and tactics can do.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Absolute chancer.

I'm convinced our players were sent out to play with no more tactical advice than "just go out and play".

Today showed what a basic tea selection and tactics can do.

Oh. Did Garde narrow it down to just proper tea bags? None of this herbal tea lark!

• Like 1

Absolute chancer.

Today showed what a basic team selection and tactics can do.

Yep that about covers it I believe.

What is worse, what is absolutely diabolical in my view is what he was doing with his team selections towards the end.

In my view he was picking the team, or not picking certain players in order to support the briefing of the press to try and save his reputation.

• Like 4

Sherwood and Lambert both being linked with the Fulham job, poor Fulham perhaps but that's the level both need to prove themselves at.

Lambert's CV is perfect for taking on Fulham.  Whether his confidence is completely drained from the last season with us is questionable though. I'd wish him the best as I still like him.  God help them if they go for Tim, though.  

The man himself debunking the facials myth :D

It's even funnier cause literally every line of quote from that article has a direct opposite quote by him from his time here. It was literally a month or two ago. Can't imagine how he'd expect to save face by going full retard. 

• Like 2

No Premier League club would touch Sherwood with a barge pole at the moment (I doubt even Fulham would gamble on him as they're in need of a new manager) as he's been shown-up as being tactically clueless and a self-preserving snivelling shit.

However, I will make this prediction now, I expect that at the end of the season in which we will survive relegation, Timmy will spout off at how good his players were, how he wasn't given enough time and he'll take credit for building the squad and the ethos around how we play.

He simply will not be able to resist that opportunity.

Brilliant FourFourTwo article...

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/how-misplaced-xenophobia-still-damages-english-football#:jVTmIj4_aposSA

"

As Harry Redknapp adds hot air to the debate over the Premier League’s welcoming of foreign talent, Huw Davies shouts into the wind...

On Friday, rent-a-gaffer-turned-rent-a-quote Harry Redknapp appeared on BBC 5 Live to speak in defence of English coaches. Whether it was an impassioned plea or a deranged rant depends on which newspaper you read.

There’s no doubting Redknapp’s strength of feeling on the subject, but the 68-year-old presented a muddled argument. In fact, the word ‘argument’ may be too strong, though it’s hard to precisely deduce Redknapp’s reasoning because so many of his sentences tailed off, disappearing into the ether. Still, the thesis statement shone in neon lights across the land: Foreign Managers Are Getting Premier League Jobs Instead Of Englishmen."

cant quote the whole thing off my phone as its too long but here's the introduction.

Not sure it's the greatest piece of journalism ever written, but it hits the mark and suitably paints 'Arry as the Dinosaur that he is. Football moves very quickly.

The real eye opener for me was the YT clip embedded showing Sherwood's post Leicester interview. How did we not read him for the buffoon and charlatan that he obviously is. If QPR give him the reigns they are as crazy as every thinks they are. Like O'Leary before him (and surely Keane too), Sherwood should never get another job in football management, or at least in the top two divisions.

I think somebody is going a bit senile....

He's probably a bit jealous that Garde has won the same amount of important trophies as him in a fraction of the time.

Garde's trophies were won outside England and therefore do not count.

Â