The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

He would do well at QPR i think

He'll get found out again for the clueless mountebank he is.

well thank you for introducing me to a word I'd never head of before.  And I fully agree too btw. He needs humility and time to learn away from any kind of spotlight. Northern Premier would be a good start

• Like 1

well thank you for introducing me to a word I'd never head of before.  And I fully agree too btw. He needs humility and time to learn away from any kind of spotlight. Northern Premier would be a good start

Yep I totally agree with this. He will no doubt be spouting off again, my team will be winners etc etc.

Oh and on a side note, cool review site. Might pick up one or two of the books you have reviewed.

• Like 1

QPR fans really don't want Sherwood if their forums are in any way representative of their fans' opinions. 

There's a QPR fan in my office. Apparently they're well aware of how awful he is.

If he takes another job before October 2016 then he will loose part of his compensation. Lambert has the same compensation package so maybe thats why he is still out of work. Anyway I think he's better than QPR.  They deserve a journeyman like Warnock.

Edited by PaulC

Yep I totally agree with this. He will no doubt be spouting off again, my team will be winners etc etc.

Oh and on a side note, cool review site. Might pick up one or two of the books you have reviewed.

Thanks! I've rather forgot about it. Hope you enjoy the books if you do!

• Like 1

QPR fans really don't want Sherwood if their forums are in any way representative of their fans' opinions. 

There's a QPR fan in my office. Apparently they're well aware of how awful he is.

They seem to think about as highly of him as we do, i.e. not very highly. 

Sherwood myth #31 - He is a young manager. No he isn't he is 47, what he is is a very very inexperienced manager who for some reason thinks he should manage in the PL rather than learn his trade.

These days 47 is very young in terms of managers. Look at the ages of managers in the Premier League

Pellegrini - 62
Wenger - 65

Van Gaal - 64
Mourninho - 52
Ranieri - 64
Bilic - 47
Klopp - 48
Garde - 49
Pardew - 54
Martinez - 42
McClaren - 54
Neil - 34 - ok that is a baby
Koeman - 52
Hughes - 52
Allardyce - 61
Monk -36
Pochettino - 43
Flores - 50
Pullis - 57

Sherwood myth #31 - He is a young manager. No he isn't he is 47, what he is is a very very inexperienced manager who for some reason thinks he should manage in the PL rather than learn his trade.

These days 47 is very young in terms of managers. Look at the ages of managers in the Premier League

Pellegrini - 62
Wenger - 65

Van Gaal - 64
Mourninho - 52
Ranieri - 64
Bilic - 47
Klopp - 48
Garde - 49
Pardew - 54
Martinez - 42
McClaren - 54
Neil - 34 - ok that is a baby
Koeman - 52
Hughes - 52
Allardyce - 61
Monk -36
Pochettino - 43
Flores - 50
Pullis - 57

Yes for the PL.... that's because they've had to earn the right to be managers in this league unlike him.

Will be the studio guest with Richard Keys and Andy Gray this weekend on BeIn Sports. God knows what shite he'll come out with.

FFS it didn't take long for him to surface. At least Lambert disappeared for a bit. It's not in Sherwood's nature to be tactful so I look forward to his attempts to salvage his reputation. What UK time does the programme start? 

Will be the studio guest with Richard Keys and Andy Gray this weekend on BeIn Sports. God knows what shite he'll come out with.

FFS it didn't take long for him to surface. At least Lambert disappeared for a bit. It's not in Sherwood's nature to be tactful so I look forward to his attempts to salvage his reputation. What UK time does the programme start? 

I think it's a 4pm start here, so 12pm start ahead of the Bournemouth v Newcastle game.

• Like 1

**** me, imagine being in a studio with those three. Hell on Earth

• Like 2

Â