Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

He's so fast! We haven't had a winger like him since Ash.

The fact that he has been languishing on the sidelines at Man City is a condemnation of their policy of buying up young talent so that no one else in the PL can make use of it. Glad we have managed to release him.

• Like 1

The fact that he has been languishing on the sidelines at Man City is a condemnation of their policy of buying up young talent so that no one else in the PL can make use of it. Glad we have managed to release him.

It's the shitty agents that do it really. He and Rodwell should never have been advised to go there. Milner has only made it there through blood and guts and willing to play any position asked of him, and even then he still seems a bit of an afterthought. All told, for the price we've agreed for him, by the time he actually joins us permanently he will probably be worth double if he goes on providing goals and attacking threat. It's amazing the stick he got before he even played a game for us.

Yeah it really is sad considering how much potential guys like Adam Johnson, Jack Rodwell and Scott Sinclair had. As an Englishmen it really annoys me. They all ruined their careers going for big money, probably advised by their agents so they get a bigger cut of their improved wages. 

not identical in the way they play but he does remind me very much of Ashley Young before he started tumbling all over the place. A stronger Young basically, not quite as good but with an extended run who knows.

Thats Chelsea but atleast they loan them out. Man City do it to fill their home grown quota for the Champions League which is worse. They could do it with journey men but they do it with potentially talented young Englishmen and then ruin their careers as they have no intention of playing them. 

Im pleased with how Scott has come in, I was one of the ones that was pleased to see him come. Lets hope he can continue as he adds a dimension that we havnt had for a while. However he is not an Ashley Young type hes much more of a striker/forward and he is very direct, not sure if he can cross yet. 

Once again, I like his reading of the game, he is an intelligent player, quite apart from his obvious attributes....liked his composure for the goal.

Could be quite a player for us if he can produce any kind of consistency.

I thought we already had agreed to sign him and the loan was just between now and then? 

Anyway, time to watch the highlights again!

Mentioned it before on here but he's been house shopping in Birmingham so he must see it as at least possibly permanent

Â