Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

"I felt as though we needed to go forward and keep pushing for goals after we scored. We need to manage games better, keep possession and create more chances than we did." Seems like he was on a completely different wave length to everybody else, it showed on the pitch too.

Also interesting to hear from Scott Sinclair, a man who has been here for just a few weeks himself, that the manager has already made a difference to the squad. What on earth was going on under Lambert?

Really impressed me again today, him and Clark the only ones who deserve some credit.

Fantastic header from him.

Totally agree with this. A shame Sinclair isn't even our player. 

EDIT: And that's me backtracking, because I wasn't impressed by the move to get him. But he was good today. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

It is strange that our best player is always constantly the newest addition to our squad. It was the same with Gil, and Sanchez earlier on in the season. 

Give him a few more games for him to match our level. Coming from Man City, it's natural he's too good for us at the moment.

It is strange that our best player is always constantly the newest addition to our squad. It was the same with Gil, and Sanchez earlier on in the season. 

Give him a few more games for him to match our level. Coming from Man City, it's natural he's too good for us at the moment.

Takes a few weeks for our management team to coach the ability and desire to play football out of new players.

Â