Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Wasn't awful but he could have won us the game today.

I thought he was awful today -  he played like his boots were covered in margarine !

It worries me how early on after signing he scored a few goals - but now his finishing is as bad as the other strikes - 2 reasonable chances today - and missed a sitter at Sunderland - it seems our training makes the strikers worse !

I think, if we stop up, to do better next season, we need 2 better players alongside CB, than Sinclair and Gabby, ,Sinclair is worth £2.5m , just looks like a player who hasn't played enough over the last 2/3 years.Has all the attributes to be a very good player.

I think, if we stop up, to do better next season, we need 2 better players alongside CB, than Sinclair and Gabby, ,Sinclair is worth £2.5m , just looks like a player who hasn't played enough over the last 2/3 years.Has all the attributes to be a very good player.

This post contradicts itself at least twice. 'We need better than Sinclair', 'just looks like a player who hasn't played enough.' 'Only worth 2.5m.' 'Has all the attributes to be a top player. '

Which is it?

Edited by StefanAVFC

Mr Pedantic Steffan.

Not sure about SS if i'm honest.Didn't play well today, but to be fair he has hardly played in 2 or 3 seasons, and looks a bit game rusty , which hopefully will go when he plays more and more.He is very quick, has a reasonable touch, and to be fair either scores, or almost scores in every game so far.He lacks a bit of football intelligence if i'm honest, and would i pay more than £2.5m for him, no i wouldn't , too much of a gamble.

Nothing awful about his performance today, he made some great runs and had 2 good chances that would of went in on another day.

Yet according to you in another thread our formation was archaic and we deserved to lose. Weird.
Lol we created a couple of chances but could of conceded 4 goals easily.

Nothing awful about his performance today, he made some great runs and had 2 good chances that would of went in on another day.

Yet according to you in another thread our formation was archaic and we deserved to lose. Weird.

We could have scored 4. It was a really open game though I thought Swansea perhaps deserved to nick or overall, how about a balanced opinion?

We could have scored 4. It was a really open game though I thought Swansea perhaps deserved to nick or overall, how about a balanced opinion?
Swansea had 4 or 5 clear cut chances, we had 2 with Gabby and Sinclair. They should of hammered us.

This thread reminds me why I don't read VT straight after a match.

Why?

It's good fun reading people make themselves idiots. I do it myself too, i think it's part of being a fan. After all that's what most of us are, instead of analysts.

I'm firmly onboard the Sinclair bandwagon.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Thought he has poor on the ball but his movement and willingness to show for the ball was still really good, far better than what we were before and far better than what andi offers us, tried counting his chances on the way back, there was the mis kick, the volley over, the cut inside straight at the keeper, the slide, sure there was another one too, so around 5, he's working hard enough for us to get 5 chances, we were going 2/3 games without creating 5 chances before...

If we could get him for around £4m or even cheaper we'd be laughing

I have no doubt he'll be extremely disappointed with his performance. He'll know he should of scored today but it is what it is. That Gomis guy had more chances and messed them up. It took an absolute sitter for him to finally get one. I can't believe people were blaming Clark for that and saying he cost us the match. Madness. 

Â