Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

I'll be happy if there is an option to buy-I'm keen for this to be permanent.

I thought he was unlucky not to start on Tuesday, after causing Newcastle a few problems in the previous game. Already equal goals scored to Gabby this season-Could conceivably end up top scorer.

Hopefully TS will be keen to make it permanent as well.

I'll be happy if there is an option to buy-I'm keen for this to be permanent.

I thought he was unlucky not to start on Tuesday, after causing Newcastle a few problems in the previous game. Already equal goals scored to Gabby this season-Could conceivably end up top scorer.

Hopefully TS will be keen to make it permanent as well.

while I hate to be a pedant, Gabby is on 4 for the season now ;)

Very encouraging performance. Be interesting to see what happens when Benteke is fit as I doubt Timmy will want to drop either Gabby or N'Zog but someone will have to make way, possibly a midfielder which I think would be a mistake. No co-incidence for me that the last two good performances have come off the back of good displays from the central 3.

Going back to Scott though I hope he can get better and better. Great run across the goal for the first and excellent run and finish for the second well deserved too on the overall performance looks in terms of creating and scoring which is all you want really.

I'd snap Sinclair up, I must admit I thought he would be crap when we got him being as his career was going nowhere, however from what I have seen he looks back to his Swansea best. He looks a real threat

Love that baggies fans are annoyed at his performance considering what he was like there last season, my response "that's what happens when he plays for a big club".

Like Swansea

In the 2 seconds it took for Sinclair to cut inside and take a couple touches, I thought he'd lost his goal chance. Staring down from the Upper Holte, I was starting to think 'oh FFS' just as the ball left his boot. Seeing the ball curl into the net was fantastic and shows what I know about having to shoot early. Well done Scott, long may you continue to produce for our club. :)

He's playing even better for us than he did for Swansea.

Yup, I'd agree with this.
No idea how you can come to this conclusion really after what 7 appearances? Not that it is that measurable anyway but I think it's likely he had a 7 game period at least as good as he's had with us so far with how he played for Swansea in their first season in the Premier league and before that.

On a seperate note just seen in the season Swansea got promoted there was a period where he scored 11 goals in 11 games. 3 in 7 is just not good enough, Scott.

In all seriousness keep up the good work!

Edited by AlwaysAVFC

In the 2 seconds it took for Sinclair to cut inside and take a couple touches, I thought he'd lost his goal chance. Staring down from the Upper Holte, I was starting to think 'oh FFS' just as the ball left his boot. Seeing the ball curl into the net was fantastic and shows what I know about having to shoot early. Well done Scott, long may you continue to produce for our club. :)

you and me appear to have similar game reading skills

way way back I was screaming at Savo in the League Cup Final to 'pass pass pass the **** ball you clearing in the woods'

except on the word 'you' he launched that screamer of a shot and stunning goal

• Like 1

Â