Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Looking good so far and from the looks of it, he's got more to come yet. He's hardly played for a number of years so if he gets an extended run, I think he could be really solid.

If he keeps this up, I won't be at all surprised if other teams show an interest him. Hopefully we can hang on to him.

I'd like to think he'd be loyal somewhat to the team who looks to be "saving" him from his misery. Hasn't he been looking for a house to buy in the area, anyway?

His goal was sublime, his turn and touch to take it away from the defender before curling it in with his right foot, absolutely beautiful.

• Like 1

Sign him up.  It' great to see a player with a bit of drive in midfield.  Seeing Villa go for the throat again is really welcome and I think Sinclair is as major a factor in that as Sherwood.  

• Like 2

What fee was agreed? As things stand I wouldn't mind keeping him either. Has shown enough to suggest he is a decent player. However, we aren't totally safe yet and he has the ability to really play a part in the remaining games so lets see how he does but as things stand I like him.

Â