Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

He's played like 2 games in a year - give him time.

Trouble is we don't have much time. We need to turn things round from the next league game, and sustain that. If Sinclair can’t be part of that solution almost immediately, he isn’t much use to us, I’m afraid.

• Like 1

Just what we needed - another player with no confidence. Really did not want to take anyone on.

Grealish would have been better. And bring back Robinson - Agbonlahor and Benteke are useless at the moment.

Grealish, Robinson, Weimann, Gil, Sanchez - there would be energy and effort instead of the lack lustre performances we are getting at the moment. 

Taking a chance, yes, but something needs to happen.

• Like 1

If he is too play he should pay up top with tekkers as his partner and get him running in behind

Not sure he has it in him any more. It is a long way back for him, and we do not have the luxury of giving him that time to see if he can make it.

I'm skeptical as to whether he was ever that good. City clearly signed him as part of the home grown quota and he was cheap. He's quick and against lesser teams might do something but I don't recall him ever looking that good for Swansea in premier league season he had with them. 

• Like 1

He had a poor game, but nearly every time he got the ball he was facing towards his own half. I don't think he was used to playing with a left back like Cissokho, who is so uncertain going forward. There was very little attacking interplay between them, and I'm not blaming Aly for that, but I don't think it helped Sinclair.

THIS. Instead of slating him for one poor game in a Villa shirt. His debut you loads of you thought he played well!

Â